Chapter 13

**Zora's POV**

“What are we going to do now, Zora? Elora has become something else. She isn't the person we once knew.” Lucien complained as we took wine in his room. He had invited me over, saying he wanted us to talk about something. I knew it was nothing more than talk about Elora.

“I've told you time without number, Lucien. I've told you to leave her to me, and I'll know how to get rid of her. I don't know why and how she changed so much, but I'm certain that nothing is going to stop us from taking that throne away from her.” I answered.

“Do you even know what annoys me the most? She isn't giving me eyes at all. Look at me, Zora. Am I not hot?” He asked and I chuckled.

“You're hot, Lucien. You make ladies trip whenever they see you. Your face alone makes them orgasm.” I praised and he chuckled.

“You don't go by without saying something naughty, do you?” He asked and I laughed. “But on a serious note, we need to get her to fall in love with me.” He said.

“We'll do that. I have a big plan, though. I spoke with Sage, the witch, and she was saying something about a compelling potion. I'll visit her tomorrow night and get that compelling potion from her. We'll use it on Elora, and she'll be like a slave to us.” I chuckled just at the thought of it.

I couldn't wait to have her under my control; to treat her like a dog and make her do things that'll make the people hate her. Elora must suffer and after that, I might decide to kill or spare her life.

Lucien smiled as he looked at me. “You're brilliant and that's one of the reasons why I love you so much,” He pecked my cheeks and I wrapped my hands around his neck.

“If you love me, why don't you prove it tonight?” I bit my lips seductively and he chuckled.

“I know what you want, baby. And I'm going to give it to you.” His lips came crashing down on mine the second he finished saying that. Our kisses were fierce and passionate, leaving no space for our tongues to move freely. My heart started beating faster, and I could feel myself getting aroused from the way his tongue felt against mine.

He lifted me up from the floor and carried me towards the bed as if I weighed nothing. I giggled as we continued on. My legs wrapped around him tighter when we reached the bed, and he pulled me into the sheets. The heat and passion intensified, and the kisses became more heated. I moaned into the kiss as he kissed down my neck, sucking and nipping lightly.

He threw me on the bed, and pulled off his shirt, revealing his perfect body. He smirked at my surprised expression and removed my top. His fingers caressed every inch of my skin until they reached my breasts. His mouth latched onto mine and my moans became louder with his every touch.

“I love your skin so sweetly. It feels so good against mine.” He said huskily, kissing my chest. He moved lower and lower before biting my nipples and sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout my whole body.

I arched my back and pulled him closer as our bodies met. One of his hands roamed across my belly, and his other hand held mine up above my head. He leaned forward to nibble at my earlobe, then sucked softly. I screamed into the pillow as I writhed beneath him in excitement.

His lips traveled down my jaw to my throat. His teeth gently scraped the soft skin and I moaned loudly again. His lips returned to my chest to suck my left breast roughly into his mouth and bite down on it. My moans turned into pleasured sighs. His hands roamed my body before returning to my mouth. He kissed my nose and his lips found my own. His tongue swept inside my mouth before it retreated. I gasped and panted heavily.

He slowly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them open. His cock emerged, and I moaned as my hands grasped his shaft, squeezing lightly. Lucien groaned and gripped both sides of my hips. “I can hear your thoughts, Zora,” He said breathlessly.
I let out an animalistic grunt.

“Fuck me, Lucien!” I cried out.

He grinned. “So direct.” He grunted again as I felt him thrust inside me. He began stroking gently inside me with his hips, as I grabbed fistfuls of his hair tightly. I arched my back and moaned loud. Lucien's thrusts grew harder as I tightened around him.

“Oh gosh, Lucien! Don't stop!” I whimpered as he increased the speed and strokes of his hips.

He picked up the pace, thrusting deeper inside me as I clung on to him for dear life. My nails scratched his back slightly as I let out a loud moan. He continued thrusting deeper inside me as his pace sped up. He let out a deep groan as his pace increased more.

The sound echoed through the bedroom as he thrust deeper and deeper within me. My hips rocked against his rapidly as my nails dug into the flesh of his back. Lucien let out another deep groan as his pace accelerated further. His movements grew rougher and faster with each stroke.

“Come for me, Zora. Let me fuck you hard and fast.” He growled as he pulled out and pushed himself into me again, this time with a quick, powerful thrust. A strangled scream escaped my lips as his thrusts made me come undone inside him. After several moments passed, he slowed down again, panting hard.

“Widen your legs,” He ordered.

“Sure thing.” I smiled and did as he asked.

“Good girl!” He exclaimed, and before I could answer him, his mouth covered my pussy, licking my slit with vigor. I moaned loudly and clutched Lucien's head as he licked up my pussy.

His tongue went farther inside me as he continued licking my pussy. The taste of me filled his mouth as I felt my juices dripping down my thighs. He didn't hesitate to continue to lick me with fervor, his tongue making its way between my folds. As if I'd been given permission, I spread my legs wider and rubbed my pussy against him.

I let out a small scream as he continued to lick at my pussy. His warm hands slid upwards as he massaged my ass cheek tenderly. He pressed his lips tightly on the tip of my clit as his fingers moved into my ass. They teased my walls, and I moaned loudly as my hips jerked forward.

“Don't hold back, Zora, please!” He pleaded and I obliged, letting go completely. I felt the wetness running down my thighs, and my back arched involuntarily as I rode the wave of ecstasy. He continued sucking at my clit and I felt my orgasm building inside me.

I came into his mouth and he licked it all off before sleeping beside me.

“Elora doesn't know what she's missing out on.” I chuckled and he pecked my forehead.

“She doesn't, but I'll make sure she falls helplessly in love with me. She won't be spared from making me labor to get her.” He smirked, and I smiled, resting my head on his chest.