Chapter 123

Chapter 123

**Author's POV**

Martha will flinch and would be more confused about the way to go about things.

She didn't know how to lie to save herself from that awkward situation but she decided to keep a serious face.

"I know nothing," She frowned and said, but Damon wouldn't take that for an answer.

For some reason, Damon was suspecting her and he has decided to listen to his instincts.

"Would you talk to me now, or else....." I was about threatening her when Elora completed it.

"Else you'll make me use force on you," She said, making Damon avert his gaze to her.

Elora was already trying hard to be on her feet, and it was like the moon goddess was on her side, so she found it easier as usual to stand.

But still, she struggled with her balance but suddenly managed to stand firm.

"You, use force on me?" Martha thought, and a wry chuckle escaped her lips.

"There's nothing I can say to you, but you can't force me into admitting to something I never did," She said, glaring at them really hard.

Elora simply chuckled, and activated her Alpha's Aura making Martha's eyes widen in shock.

It seemed like she had forgotten that Elora was an Alpha, and also a Luna so she had the power to make anyone confess.

"I won't do this, I wouldn't disclose anyone's identity no matter what," Martha thought deeply, and sighed.

Elora simply started by staring at her, and suddenly her and Martha shared a long stare, staring at each other eye ball to eye ball.

It was what Martha was trying hard to fight against, but because she was an Omega, she couldn't fight against it for too long.

Elora who still had that look of intimidation, towers over the Martha, who was now cowering before her. She stares her directly in the eye, not blinking or breaking her gaze.
She speaks in a commanding tone, demanding that she tell her what she wants to know. Martha, trembling with fear, reluctantly starts to speak, her voice shaking.
"P-please," She stammers, "I-I-I didn't mean to..."
"I don't care what you meant to do," The Alpha Luna interrupts, her gaze not breaking from Martha.

Elora leans closer to the Martha, her eyes blazing with fury. She wasn't strong yet, but she didn't know how she suddenly started feeling a little bit well.

"You will tell me everything I want to know, or you will face the consequences," She hisses, her voice low and dangerous. "Do you understand?"
Martha nods, her head bobbing up and down rapidly. She knows she is completely at her mercy, and any resistance is futile. She can only hope that she can appease her and avoid her wrath.
It was her first time seeing this side of Elora so the attitude shocked her to the bones.

Elora's eyes narrow as she stares into the Martha's soul, searching for any sign of deception. She will not be taken for a fool. "Now, start,"

Martha swallows hard, and begins to speak, her voice barely above a whisper.
"I-I was hired by a man, he said his name was...D-Drake..."
"Drake who?" Elora interrupts again, her patience wearing thin.
Martha stumbles over his words, trying to remember the name. "I-I can't remember his last name...but he said he worked for a powerful organization...he said they would pay me a lot of money if I..."
"If you what?" Elora demands, her anger growing with each passing second.
"I-if I could kill you, that he'd change my life for me," Martha explained and suddenly paused. Elora found what she said amusing and ended up laughing shocking everyone present in the room.

"I tried a lot of terrible things, even went as far as trying to killing Elder Blake," Martha said and sighed deeply.

"You went as far as trusting Drake?" Elora couldn't believe her ears.

Everything was just too much to take in, because in this her life, Elora was certain she has caused none of them pain, but it seemed like her enemies are way greater than her friends.

"I'm sorry, but most of the things happening in the pack currently was because of the information I gave out," She said with a wide grin, and continued.

"By the way, Drake has been possessed by black magic and he's also planning to attack the pack by sunset," She said laughing widely but the looks on everybody's face in the room was that of shock.

Except the look on her face.

"What?!" Damon and Elora screamed.

Damon knew about their plan to launch an attack on the pack, but he didn't know it was too soon. As for Elora who didn't know anything about it, she became unsettled as she began finding ways to escape.

"Where in heaven's name is Drake?" Elora asked but Martha shook her head.

I've divulged more than I am supposed to, so I can't say," Martha shrugged, and she facepalmed herself.

"Would you chose death instead," Elora asked, as she massaged her knuckles.

"Fine," She gulped down emptiness, and continued, "I'll direct you to where he stays," He thought and she nodded.

The maids slowly excused themselves from the room, as they've been shocked to their bone marrows that day.

"Damon," Elora called, and he nodded.

"Please get ready as you gather the soldiers here, because it would be better if you mobilize them and attack them instead,"

"My pack, My people are my biggest concern, so I won't want anything to happen to them," She said, breathing heavily but Damon knew better.

He was grateful that he had mobilized them, so what was left was for him to make an order on how they were going to march to his domaine and surprise him instead.

That was the look Elora was dying to see, so she couldn't care less as her ultimate aim was to make Drake and Zora alongside Lucien pay for what they've all done to her.

"They must pay!"