Chapter 43

**Lucien's POV**

“How did it go?” I asked Zora after she returned from the palace.

“It went well,” She answered and plopped down on the couch. “Apparently, there are some maids and guards, who hate Elora as much as we do. I was able to speak with some of them and convinced them to help us.” She delivered and I smiled.

“That's nice. What about the aphrodisiac? Were you able to see a way through which we can add it to the food?” I asked and she chuckled.

“That was even the best part. I was able to get a maid who would do that as well. She was badmouthing Elora and I used that against her.” She chuckled.

I smiled. Zora was a very smart and mischievous lady, who would stop at nothing to get whatever she wanted. Working with her has been the best so far and I couldn't wait for us to take over the throne and rule together.

“You're going to meet her tonight, Lucien. But before that, you owe me.” She stood up and walked up to where I stood.

When she got to me, she slammed her lips on mine immediately. I groaned and wrapped my hands around her waist, deepening the kiss. She started pulling off my clothes and I helped in taking hers off as well.

My lips trailed down to her neck and I felt myself getting wetter and wetter with anticipation. She moaned and I bit gently into her soft skin. Her hands went to my hair and pulled at it, signaling for me to stop teasing her and devour her. And I obeyed, sucking on her sweetly. I kissed her slowly down her body until I reached her knees and I bent them, wrapping my arms around her hips so I could pull her closer to me. Her head fell back and I licked at a spot on her neck before giving it another bite.

After we finished undressing, we stood naked before each other and stared into each other's eyes. Her hands roamed all over my body until they settled between my legs and massaged me gently. My breath hitched in surprise but I let her continue. Her kisses were gentle, as if she was afraid she might break me, but also firm in case I'd break her down. And she did. Slowly and surely. Every touch brought out the wilder side of me. The more she caressed me, the faster I got.

I pushed her down on the bed and got on top her. I widened her legs and slammed into her , not hesitating this time. I grabbed hold of her thighs and held her down, riding her like a horse as I pumped my throbbing cock against her. My hands slipped up to her hips and I pulled them forward, causing her to arch her back. It felt heavenly and I let out a growl, thrusting into her harder.

It seemed like no matter how hard or fast I moved, I didn't quite hit what I was looking for. She grabbed my wrist and guided me to where she needed me to be, making sure that every thrust sent her into an orgasm. As I pumped furiously into her, she grabbed my hair roughly and held me still. Her nails dug into my scalp while she ground herself against me as hard as she could, causing me to moan loudly. The sound filled the air and soon I was joined by the sounds of our breathing. My fingers dug into her hips as I pulled her close to me and thrust harder.

"Faster Lucien! Come on!" She screamed, digging her nails harder onto my hair. And I complied, pumping harder, harder into her, until finally, she came. A shudder racked her whole body and then her nails left my face and slid down her thighs as her muscles relaxed under me. I followed her, my body trembling as waves of heat rolled through my veins.

After that, I made her go down on all fours and slammed my dick into her again, feeling her wrap her arms around my lower back and start to rock her hips against my dick. I watched as I pounded into her harder and faster, trying to bring myself to the point of ecstasy as well, but I wasn't quite there yet.

Zora looked up at me, her blue eyes filled with want and desire. "Come here." She panted. "Let me make you feel good." Her voice was hoarse and needy, and I had never heard something so erotic before. I knew she was right though. I needed to release and let her know just how deep her love ran, because I wanted nothing more than to fuck her senseless. So I did exactly that, slamming into her faster and faster as I lost control.

Zora met my thrusts with her own and soon her eyes closed and a moan escaped her lips. Her hips kept moving as she arched into me, grinding against me and sending waves of pleasure through me.

I placed her back on the bed and spread her legs wider, positioning myself so I could enter her. With one last thrust, I was finally inside her, and Zora cried out as she shuddered and bucked her hips again, wanting more. I buried myself in her pussy and pumped frantically into her, feeling her walls clench around me. And several minutes later, she let out a cry as she orgasmed. Mine followed immediately and I growled as my seed shot into her.

I collapsed onto her chest, exhausted. I pulled away from her slightly to rest and look at her face, her chest heaving up and down rapidly as she tried to catch her breath. She was gorgeous when she was like this - flushed and sweaty. I leaned down and kissed her deeply.

"I've paid my debt." I whispered and she chuckled.