Chapter 92

**Elora's POV**

"I stole it and gave it to Dexter." He repeated.

My shoulders shook as I started laughing, all I could do was stare at Elder Blake like he was a comedian in a comedic show.

I kept laughing, "You have got to be joking." I said.

"You're joking right?" I asked, my heart suddenly gripping with fear.

"No Alpha, I'm not joking." He replied, he stared at me with so much guilt in his eyes.

"If you don't believe me, let me take you to where I kept the seal." He said.

I still felt like he was joking and I wanted it to not be true, but it felt like it was true at the same time.

I searched the place where I kept the seal and I didn't see it.

I couldn't believe my eyes, it felt like a dream, I didn't want this to be real.

I clenched my fists as I took a shaky breath in, I was shaking so hard my knees almost buckled beneath me.

I know how important that seal is to the pack and me.

It was very essential and it was bad if it got into the wrong hands, I began pacing the room, my heart still thumping furiously.

I couldn't control the panic I was feeling, losing the seal was bad enough, but the seal falling into the hands of someone like Dexter was worse.

It was the worst thing that could ever happen, it felt like something bad was going to happen soon,I could feel it in the pit of my stomach.

"How didn't I see this coming?" I asked myself, my head started pounding, I could feel the headache coming already.

My heart was racing and I didn't even notice the sweat dripping down my forehead, I was sweating heavily and had the sensation of heat on my skin.

I stopped moving around the room and stood directly in front of Elder Blake, "You know what would happen if the seal entered anyone's hands most especially Dexter's hands."

"Yes." Elder Blake replied, his eyes still filled with guilt, but I just didn't want to pity him right now, he did that knowing what would happen and he still took it.

"Then why would you do something like that to me?" I asked shakily.

"I...." he tried talking, I raised my hands stopping him immediately, I didn't want to hear any excuses, his betrayal was too much for me to bear.

"Don't," I begged, tears began rolling down my cheeks, "don't try to talk your way out of this."

"I don't want your explanation, I just want reasons, I need to know why you did that to me?"

"What have I done to deserve such betrayal from you?"

"I've never done anything bad to you, I take you as an elder that is close to me."
I could feel the tears from my eyes stinging my face but I refused to stop them, I couldn't control it.

"I'm really sorry, I..." he walked towards me and I backed away immediately.

He stopped and looked hurt, "Please let me explain," he pleaded, but I refused to listen to him again.

"No!" I shouted, the tears began spilling uncontrollably, they fell freely onto my face, making trails, and my throat burned when I spoke.

"There is nothing that you can say that will make up for the fact that you took that seal consciously and gave it to Dexter."

He sighed in defeat and closed his eyes before slowly starting to approach me again, but then paused and opened them again, "I'm... so sorry," he said, but it wasn't good enough, I didn't want to hear that right now.

"Get out." I said immediately.

"What?" He asked, staring at me.

"I want you to get out immediately, I don't want to see your face right now or hear anything from you." I pointed to the door.

"But-"he began trying to argue, the shock from me sending him out evident on his face.

"I'm serious Elder Blake, please go." I said firmly.

Seconds ticked by and it was a minute and he stood still in the room, staring at me with a pleading expression.

I was getting irritated every second I kept staring at her.

It felt like I would burst out in anger any moment from now and he would be the reason for the outburst.

"Okay, I know you're angry and you have every right to be, but please listen to me..." He said after a while.

"You need to listen to me as well, Elder Blake." I screamed, making him step back in shock immediately.

"Get out." I yelled.

He blinked, staring at me in shock, I clenched my fists together, trying to keep myself from getting more angry.

He kept staring at me, his expression an indication that he wanted to plead for forgiveness.

"I'm sure I made myself clear." I growled in warning.

The door opened and Damon rushed towards me, "Calm down." He said as I started breathing hard, trying to control my breathing.

"What happened?" Damon asked.

I was surprised at how calm I sounded when I started explaining what happened.

"Elder Blake, that was really low of you." Damon sighed.

"I know that's why I want to apologize for what I did." Elder Blake said.

"Do you want to listen to him?" Damon asked and I flared up.

"You want me to listen to him?" I laugh sarcastically.

"After all I've been through this year."

"After everything that has happened so far, I've never once done anything to hurt him for any reason at all."

"And he betrays me in this manner, and you want me to listen to him????" I yelled.

"I don't want to see him right now."

"You should..." Damon tried pacifying me, his hands reaching for me.

I stepped back shaking my head, "I want him out of here immediately." I growled in warning.

"I need you to leave Elder Blake." Damon took him out, I fell down to the floor, my heart squeezing in pain as I thought of what Elder Blake did.