Chapter 118

118

ELORA'S POV.

I was so shocked and confused....how could they be Lucien and Zora.

I felt my eyes was deceiving me, but it was very obvious that they were my worst enemies.

"How come?" I murmured, narrowing my eyes at them.

"Is this a question you're expecting us to answer ?" Zena asked, with a sly smile plastered on her face.

Never in my life had I imagined that Luca and Zena were actually my worst enemy from my past life that betrayed me and also ended my life.

I was beginning to regret keeping them close to me, and even refused to listen to Damon who has always been suspicious of them.

"Why was I so dumb?" I facepalmed myself and the loud echoes of their laughter brought me back to reality.

"You were really dumb Elora, to think that I thought you were a smart one," Lucien said, but I just stared blankly at him.

I didn't have anything to say to him, either did I have the strength to react.

"See what you brought upon yourself Elora, now we've vowed that you'll die and it must be by our hands," Zora said with her eyes widened, making her look like a witch from the east side. 

"Why did you lie? Why would you both deceive me?" I muttered, trying so hard to react but strength eluded me at that point.

"Is this coming from you?" Lucien asked with a low gasp.

"We just changed our faces so we could exercise our revenge, just like she said earlier," He said pointing at Zora, "You must die by our hands," He continued.

"I hate your guts Elora....so much!" Zora spat with hatred visible in her eyes.

"Did you actually think that after causing us so much pain, we'd let you go?" Zora chuckled lightly, and then shook her head.

"You turned me into this....especially when you changed Elora, you made me take matters into my hands,"

"You disgust me, Elora" Zora spat with disgust.

"You changed.." Lucien started, making me divert my gaze to him.

"You changed and became too strong for us, and that added to my hatred for you," Lucien said, and that was it.

I was fed up of listening to their tantrums about how much they hated me, and how they wanted to kill me.
This has always been their dreams but I was going to disappoint them to the point that I won't spare them this time around.

I tried to stand up, but suddenly lost balance and fell back on the bed. I tried standing up again, but Zora rushed towards me and pushed me back on the bed.

"Let me go," I was so weak, but I forced myself to struggle for my freedom.

She pinned me down and tried feeding me something that I was sure contained the poison—but I made sure to keep my mouth tightly shut.

"Do you think you're stronger than me?" Zora laughed slightly, and still tried to pour the substance into my mouth but I was not ready to die.

"I'll need your help Lucien," Zora called out, making me avert my gaze to where he stood.

"I can't come, I need to stay here to know when Damon is coming,"  He said, but he suddenly rushed over when Zora shot him a deadly stare.

I became scared, but I refused to show it. I was more than ready to fight for my life, and with that—I was more determined than ever to win them at this game of theirs.

I was so hurt by their wicked character in my past life, and that was what prompted me to act this way towards them. At first, I found it hard to believe that my so called best friend and boyfriend could be this callous—but then, they proved to me that they were more than wicked.

For them not to even feel guilty for causing me pain! It was something that I hated the most.

"Open up," Lucien held my chin, and tried to force my mouth open but I wasn't giving them an easy time.

Zora lost her patience and slapped me very hard on my face, "Open up, now!" She commanded, but it didn't sway me one bit.

I knew I could die if I take anything from them, so I tried my best and used all the strength I had left to shut my mouth tightly.

It was at that moment I remembered that I could possibly mind link Damon and call him over here.

I tried, but it wasn't going. Zora and Lucien weren't making it easy for me either as they both hit me.

"You slump," Lucien cursed, and tried to force it into my mouth when I finally tried mind linking with Damon for the last time.

I finally mind linked with Damon.

'Come here please, I might die soon,' I said, my eyes fixated on the door as I expected him to barge in immediately, but painfully, he didn't come.

"Did he hear me at all?" I thought silently, hoping he did because I was finally able to reach him after so many failed attempts.

"Where is he?" I wondered, getting tired of holding on.
They hit me countless times and also insulted me a lot, and it was at this point I had already given up.

I wanted him to come and save me, but I didn't see him. I had almost given up when the door was kicked open and a scared Damon was seen.

His countenance changed from a scared one to an angry one when he sighted Zora and Lucien.

"You!" He exclaimed, and his expression changed the moment he realized what was going on.

He quickly rushed them, and was ready to strangle them but before he got to where they were—they vanished into thin air.

"Fuck," He groaned, raking his hair backwards in utter frustration, and faced me before rushing towards me.

"Elora," He called, and touched my face affectionately.

I smiled and before I knew what was happening, I blanked out.