Part 354

Zhang Zhehan staggered backwards as the 1.86m tall mass of lean meat and muscle launched itself at him.

"Oof, you're heavy." he grimaced. "Heavier than Yang."

"Where's Yang-laoshi?" Gong Jun released Zhang Zhehan and grinned happily. "Why didn't he come with you?"

"We spent his birthday together in Hong Kong a few weeks back." Zhang Zhehan steered them towards the restaurant. "He's filming in Xinjiang now."

As they walked, Gong Jun managed to get a good look at Zhang Zhehan. Or more specifically, at his head.
Recoiling in horror, he exclaimed. "Han-ge, what on earth did you do to your hair?"

 "Han-ge, what on earth did you do to your hair?"

"What?" Zhang Zhehan glanced at him. "It's permed, obviously."

"Is that what it is?" Gong Jun could not stop taking his eyes off the tangled mess which resembled a bird's nest. "Didn't you have a concert recently?"

Zhang Zhehan gestured him to keep quiet as they reached the restaurant. Although they were overseas, a Chinese restaurant would usually have Chinese patrons, so Gong Jun has to take the usual precautions.

He gave the name of Da Xiong who made the reservation for them. The hostess crossed out a line on the page and led them to their table.

"Nice place." Zhang Zhehan observed in approval as they walked.

"How did your hair become like this?" Gong Jun whispered behind him, unsure if his words could reach Zhang Zhehan's ears beneath all that hair.

He reached out and tugged at it, not wanting to believe that it was Zhang Zhehan's real hair. At least if it was a wig he would feel better about it.

"Tsk." Zhang Zhehan shot him an annoyed glare and slid into the chair. He ordered a pot of pu-erh tea and opened the menu, seemingly intending to ignore the question.

But Gong Jun was not letting this hair issue go. No matter how he looked at it, that...."perm" was terrible.

"perm" was terrible

He had questions. Many questions.

How did your team allow this?
You went out in public with this?
Without a hat?
You held a concert with this hair?
Have you looked at yourself in a mirror?