Stand Behind Me (Vik)

Andrew's POV

I was so excited to be here with Vik. Granted he was down in the lockers getting ready for the match, but he is still so excited for the match.

Ruth: "Are you OK Andrew?"

Andrew: "Yeah I'm just nervous. I'm already getting odd looks from people because no one knows about us."

Ruth: "For all they know you could just be a relative of Simon's. Or I'll take you in as Ethan's best friend?"

I looked down at my thin and slightly muscular build, I looked back at Ruth and raised an eyebrow. She got the joke and started laughing, causing me to join in but it was still funny.

Ruth: "Do any of the boys know?

Andrew: "We both agreed that Josh was the best one to talk to. Plus, when Vik's car was being serviced and I was really sick. He called Josh and asked him to take him somewhere. After promising to tell the truth, Josh walked in and found him in the kitchen making me something to eat and drink before helping me onto my couch. He was so surprised at first and it was funny watching him try and put it together."

Ruth: "Oh that sounds lovely... Oh the match is about to start. We shall continue this later."

Andrew: "Definitely. Thank you for letting me sit with you."

Ruth: "Anytime."

(Now I haven't watched the match yet so from here I'm just going to skip ahead to the end. I know they lost but hey it was a good game apparently which is all that matters in the end.)

Andrew: "We lost?"

I was so thrilled at the start and now I just felt deflated, they gave it their all and in the end. The all stars team was just that bit better this year. I watched as they all looked upset and frustrated but I would be too if I was in their shoes. We watched them all come in and I noticed Vik looking straight at me as they walked through the tunnel. I smiled weakly at him and he just smiled in retaliation, winking once with a thumbs up.

Ruth: "He loves you."

Andrew: "I hope so. Three years with him he better love me."

Ruth: "Why don't you go and see how they are?"

Andrew: "Security would never let me through. I'll just have to message him."

I pulled my phone from my pocket and opened it up. Seeing quite a lot of abuse in my Twitter Dm's. Maybe I should turn that off sometime?

Andrew: "Baby boy you guys were close. And that shot you made was fucking incredible. It could have gone in."

Vik: "I can't believe we lost though, Simon and Josh are so upset. I know Ethan and the others are frustrated as well as we put so much effort into this. Just like last year, but last year payed off."

Andrew: "Think of it this way love, At least you guys did yet he best you could."

Vik: "Maybe our best isn't good enough?"

Andrew: "Vik come on baby stop thinking like that. You know you gave it your all. Even though you guys lost you still did your best. And I will be able to see you soon to give you a massive hug. Why don't I take you out to dinner sometime soon and we can forget about the match?"

Vik: "To hell with the boys. We have been together for three years. I wish you were in here with us."

Andrew: "Well then why don't you ask Freya to try and sneak me in. I just said to Ruth I doubt they would let me in to see you seeing as no one knows who I am."