Remember (Smut)

Lachlan's POV

It felt nice being here in Canada for a while, Staying with Rob definitely made things a lot easier on me. I didn't need to worry about a hotel or anything, and it was great. All I needed to do was rely on paying for any extra food I needed or if we went out, my own payments which you know, totally fair. But of course there is always that one part of the night when I'm alone down stairs in his house, The couch all set up for me so I can sleep comfortably, Except it's a bit warm, My shirt already on the ground and a single bead of sweat running from my neck down my chest to the hem of my boxer shorts. One thing I loved about Rob's place is the heating worked incredibly, but that meant that while it's toasty as fuck inside, it's as cold as death outside.

I could open the door up in my boxers, completely shirtless and my cock would shrivel in a second. Luckily for me, right now, my dick stood at full mast, creating a tent in my boxer shorts just where the button is to free it from its silk prison. I pushed the blankets off my body and took in a deep breath, letting it cool down a little as I looked down at myself, My thin, toned body made me proud, and I know when men or women were in bed with me they loved that I wasn't too muscular like JJ was but that I wasn't too thin like Vik. Maybe that's why Harry wanted it so badly?

The memory crawling into my mind, Lying naked in bed with Harry, His lips on mine as he rolled me onto my back, Rubbed the little lube he had onto his fingers and then coating my cock before he would take a seat on me, Letting my somewhat decent sized penis inside him, Feeling his walls ease and stretch to accommodate me at my full size. It was an intense and incredible feeling, listening to the boy moan while my hands reached up to his shirt, slipping underneath them and running over his skin.

But those thoughts weren't helping me now, my cock now felt like it was so hard, it was trying to undo the button itself and be freed, So I gave in, I moved one hand down and unclipped the button holding my shorts together at the front before I pushed the two slides apart and let my cock fall through.

The fabric now resting flat against my body as I remembered another time I was pinned down, this time with Jerome on top of me, His cock sliding in and out of my hole, my screams spurring him into going faster and harder, it felt so good but the pain was there. I remember crying his name as he held me down, the feeling of his whole body on top of mine, the pressure I felt as I was stuck against the bed, a hot, sweaty mess as his body began to lift off me, I felt his hands spread my cheeks apart as he pushed deeper, as deep as he could inside me, causing me to scream louder.

Rob: "Lachlan? Are you right down there?"

I quickly covered my shame before looking around, he wasn't anywhere near me and I couldn't see him so I let out a quick breath.

Lachlan: "Yeah sorry, Not a good dream I'll be right."

Rob: "OK well, there are drinks and food in the pantry if you need anything."

Lachlan: "Yeah, thanks Rob."

Knowing he had gone back to his room, I pushed the covers back off of me and noticed I was still hard, thinking about Jerome inside me and Harry on top of me must have kept the blood flowing. But now, maybe I did need a drink?

I didn't bother to button myself back up as I swung my leg over the side of the couch and jumped up, letting myself out and free as I took my boxers off my body. Naked as I walked towards the fridge, I opened it up, letting the light hit me before grabbing the juice bottle I had earlier, drinking the rest of that and throwing the empty bottle into the bin. It reminded me of when I stayed with Mitch one week a few years ago, The feeling of his naked body on mine as he fed me small amounts of food, letting me taste it, swallow it before he would kiss me passionately, his tongue begging for entrance before we danced. He loved to taste things on a person's tongue, I know his girlfriend wasn't a fan at first but now she loves it. It was also funny when he grabbed the bottle of maple syrup and squirter it, covering my cock in the cold, sticky liquid. That was until he capped the bottle and moved down, Lifting it up so it would let it run down the length of me as he liked it, the feeling of his tongue now mixing with the light tingling sensation from the syrup did wonders to my sex drive that night, then he would engulf me, his mouth moving down my dick, until he reached the skin of my hairless body, as he sucked on me, lifting it up as the syrup began to clear off. It was funny, he did this a few times and my dick became an almost tanned golden brown, and Mitch loved it. He begged me to fuck him after he cleaned me off and said he needed it inside me, I swear that man and food, I'll bet he'd have begged me to fuck him when I was covered in the stuff if I had let him.

But now I stood here in the dark, not quite ready to go to sleep, my body worked up from these thoughts invading my mind. I was now slightly worked up, almost craving something, And I knew exactly what I needed. As I walked up the stairs as quietly as I could, I could barely hear a thing as I snuck past Rob's room to his bathroom. I walked in and locked the door, lighting up the room brightly as I got on my knees and opened the cupboard under his sink... But it wasn't there, his toy he got for me to use wasn't here and I needed it, I needed something. As I let out a huff, I let one hand fall around my dick and stroked it three times, reveling in the feeling of skin contact on me. I picked myself up and turned the light off, heading out of the bathroom and again, trying to sneak past Rob's room but this time, I went quiet as I heard a low hum come from his room, there was only a bright light on in his room and I assume it was from the TV mounted at the end of his bed, As I snuck up to the door, I peered in to see why I heard the hum.

Seeing Rob's back arched up, His shirtless body as his hand run along the hair on his skin, as if caressing himself. I watched him slowly pull his pants down, letting his long, yet slightly thin cock free as his legs spread to allow more room for himself, his hand now moving up and down his body until it rested gently on his erect member. I could barely help myself as I began to touch my cock, letting my fingers run along the slit on the head as I saw him lift his legs up and into the air, his hand now moving to an object as it came briefly into view, my dildo. I saw him rise it to his mouth as he let out a moan, the toy going down his throat until he clearly couldn't take any more of it, he pulled it out and I heard the cap of a lid pop open, I watched him pour a liquid onto it, before he stroked it a few times, Makin sure the thick object was properly coated.

I saw him get up onto his knees, he was now leaning slightly forward so I couldn't see his body, but I could see his round, perfect ass, the dildo now sitting below him as he slowly began to fall, I watched as the object began to disappear bit by bit, and his moan told me what we knew. My hand was now Jerking off my cock at the sight of him, slowly but surely bouncing on the object as it went deeper inside him.

Rob: "Fuck me Lachlan please."

He had his eyes closed as he fell backwards, landing on his back on he bed as his hand began to jerk himself off faster, the dildo now being pushed deeper and faster inside him. I had had enough, my hand now slowly pushing open the door, I then walked slowly, silently, as I stood at the end of his bed. His moans getting a little louder now as the dildo disappeared before coming out of his hole.

I crawled slowly onto the bed, knowing he was in too much pleasure to notice me, as I got closer, I let myself hover over him, he knew I was there now, his hands reaching up to touch my body, I saw him open his eyes as he popped the cap off of the lube, running it on his fingers, his hands before he reached up and run the cool, smooth liquid over my body.

Rob: "Lachy, Kiss me."

I did as told, I let my lips meet his as he moaned, the dildo inside him as he kissed me back, nice and softly.

Rob: "Lachy..."

Lachlan: "Yeah Robby."

Rob: "Please, Please fuck me."

So should I do a part 2?