Invisible

Greg's POV

This school is nice, it always has been... To me at least, I see bullying, I see students getting pushed around or bumped into and knocked flying and the worst part, was that most of the time the people who bumped them just laugh and walk off. It was cruel.

Simon: "Hey Greg, you uh? Still up for tonight with the guys? Josh will be there."

Simon was a good person, just wrong group of friends. But he himself is great.

Greg: "Already cleared with mum, I'll be there."

I saw his eyes light up as my friend hugged me and let me go. I was the only openly gay guy in the school and making friends with the jocks was the best decision I ever made. I don't like it sometimes and have told them constantly about how horrible they have been, hence why they stopped the bullying from them but it's the other students that piss me off.

Ethan: "I take it you are coming then? Josh will be there. You can perve on him the whole time."

Greg: "Leave that poor boy alone, I'm sure he doesn't want me staring and ogling him the way the girls do to Harry or JJ."

I felt soft yet large hands wrap around my waist slowly, a kiss on my cheek as Josh held me closer to him.

Josh: "As long as you are admiring the view I'm sure I'll live."

So here's the thing, I might be the only open guy here, but I'm not the only gay guy, not by far. Josh asked me out a few months ago and we are still going strong, even with constant banter with the boys.

Greg: "Well then you better let go otherwise people may see you being happy. Wouldn't want that would we?"

He turned me around and pressed me against the wall, kissing me softly while the boys stood around us, blocking the view. I can't deny these guys are good, close friends.

Josh: "I'll see you in English OK?"

Greg: "I better, no more skipping class. That goes for all of you, especially you JJ."

JJ: "Hey I've gotten a lot better."

Greg: "Yes but you are still doing it."

Harry: "Speaking of, we better get going if we want to make it on time."

Its funny, they use to terrorize this school, but it wasn't until I became friends with them that they changed and cleaned themselves up. They bullied me as well, horribly at first but a few weeks in, it all stopped, as in not a single person in the school said or did anything to me, and it felt amazing not living in fear of coming to school. Josh waited a month before he even tried to talk to me again and he stuttered and stammered his way through a conversation. It kept like that all of last year, then when we came back for this year, he said he wanted to hang out more. He even left his friends which made them jealous. Found out they stopped bullying me because Josh threatened to fucking destroy them if they touched me again. It got the message across.

Josh: "I'll see you later."

He hugged me again before he and his friends walked off, this is why i loved the mornings, he was always so cheerful and happy.

I pulled myself from the wall I was leaning on and started heading down the hall towards my class.

????: "They aren't good people."

Greg: "I'm sorry?"

I looked around before seeing a young man sitting against the wall.

????: "Josh and his gang, they aren't good people, and neither are you for even talking to them."