Hidden Protector Prt 2

Mitch's POV

Getting home today was a little bit weird compared to other days. Lachlan was recording so he wasn't able to pick me up but it was lucky I could catch the bus nearby, was a little bit of a walk outside of the route but to be honest, I liked the chance to think. Heading inside and straight to my room to just relax, I was feeling a little more jumbled in my mind. And the rest of the night wasn't much better. Eating dinner and talking about my day with my parents, Moving onto games and getting lucky or maybe not. Resting fitfully and trying so hard to fall asleep. Or waking up through the night multiple times. It was pissing me off to be honest but, I know for sure I just didn't want to fucking go to school. Although when I did try to think about the good things, I suppose Brad's body was something nice to think about. He was pretty fucking hot. But what if Lachlan doesn't like that idea because it's close to Josh in his last name. Or what if someone else doesn't like him even if he was gay? It just feels like I have a lot taking me away from the situation but nothing really keeping me in it, though that makes no sense what so ever. I just, I don't know. I feel like shit.

Though with the inevitability of morning coming. It always brings with it the worst possible feelings I could have, from feeling like shit to just a terrible sense of dread. Lachlan was recording with Vik last night so he was up early enough to take me to school. Which was both a blessing and a curse, a blessing because I got to see my brother. A curse because that means people know he's here. He didn't stay around thank god but still. It's like they know when there is a different person around me.

Brad: "Mitch."

Mitch: "Oh hey Brad... wait what happened yesterday?"

Brad: "The afternoon detention thing?"

Mitch: "Yeah I saw you get given one in sport. What did you do?"

Brad: "Eh just something that had been bugging me for a while. I gotta run, I'll talk to you later ok?"

Mitch: "Yeah sure, sorry."

Brad: "Nah don't be sorry, someone as hot as you shouldn't be sorry."

Watching him walk off was kind of leaving me a bit of a weird feeling inside. He said I was hot so that's a plus I guess. Heading off to class, I had a weird feeling, it felt like someone was constantly watching me and I felt so uncomfortable. I'd keep turning to look behind me but no one was ever there, it was discerning until I sat down in my seat, Waiting for the inevitable really. But all throughout the day, people had left me alone. Someone had made a comment about me earlier but that was it. And even afterwards they had their head down the same way Lily had done. It was a bit scary to be honest, and I wasn't stupid enough to see it was only people that were saying shit to me. It continued for about three days before I felt like the bullying had stopped completely. Well, almost completely.

Alex: "Oi faggot?"

Mitch: "What do you want Alex?"

Alex: "You, you need to learn a few lessons I think."

I could barely react, even if I wanted to. Before I felt his fist connect with my cheek, sending me to the ground out of shock. I wasn't expecting it really but I guess after three days of nothing you would be a little more lax with your surroundings. I could barely get myself up to run away as he kicked me again while I was down.

Alex: "Come on Mitchell, with a brother like yours you would at least have learnt how to handle shit thrown at you don't you think? Come on faggot fight back."

I got spurred on which means self defence right? I picked myself up slowly and went to throw a punch but was pushed off my balance as I fell backwards and hit my head on the concrete. Everything felt blurry for a few moments before clearing up. I didn't even feel like I could get up to get away from it and I was in a lot of pain in the back of my head and in my stomach. It felt like I was getting a migraine as my skull was crushing my brain from the shit going on.