Hidden Affection

Harry's POV

I was quite happy being here doing the football Wipeout video, It looks like it's a lot of fun. And having Aiden here makes it even better.

Harry: "Hey you ok?"

Aiden: "Yeah, Peachy."

He looked up from his camera and gave me a nice, bright smile. His shorter height made it hilarious when he met Vik for the first time. Vik was so happy one of us found someone shorter than him.

Harry: "I think Tobi is up next, Are you enjoying yourself?"

Aiden: "Always, these guys are really nice and I haven't had any problems yet. Everything is running smoothly."

Seeing him genuinely smile always lit a fire in my body, My chest would tighten a little and I swear I would feel my heart literally skip a beat. He was beautiful.

Aiden: "Are you ok Harry? Staring off into the distance looking pretty."

Harry: "You think I'm pretty?"

Aiden: "Well we have been friends for 7 years, and you asked me out when we were 15, that was 5 years ago, I'd want to hope I still think you're pretty. Also let's be honest, You definitely got the hot end of the stick when puberty hit you."

Harry: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Aiden: "Harry you looked like a completely different person when you were younger. And you can still see it in old group videos with the boys when you were only 17. It's quite funny."

Harry: "Alright Alright if you are going to stop tearing me down now, I'll just go."

Aiden: "Naw Harry."

I felt him grab my hand and pull me back towards him, My hands resting lightly on his waist as he wrapped his arms around my body, Holding me close as I leaned down to kiss his forehead. He was beautiful.

Josh: "HARRY COME ON!"

Time Skip

Sitting down at home, Aiden resting on my bed, I decided to pull up the video and watch it through, It had been a week since it was uploaded and I still hadn't actually watched it or seen how it turned out, I think Josh edited this one.

Harry: "Time to actually see how it looks."

I know they used a bit of footage that Aiden caught, some of the carnage half way through the actual challenge but still, I think they caught some of his from when Vik ran it. And the quality was nice, it flowed well... But I definitely could have done better with the intro.

Half way through watching I had to stop and go back a few seconds, out of the corner of my eye I noticed something. When I did go back through, I noticed that there is a small scene where Simon and Josh are talking about something, but what worried me is the fact that everyone knew I was in a relationship, but no one knew who it was.

Harry: "Who edited the Wipeout challenge video?"

Josh: "I think Simon did."

Simon: "Nah I gave it to JJ to make him feel like he was still part of the Sidemen."

Tobi: "Ouch."

JJ: "Fuck you Simon. But yeah I did what's up with it?"

Harry: "Uh, Yeah 3:56."

As I waited for the boys to check it out, I wasn't really surprised to see Tobi and Josh ask to pull it and just frame it out a bit.

JJ: "Nah I'll leave it as is."