Chocoholic (Smut)

Simon's POV

Doing the challenge was a lot of fun, especially when I got to step back and crack open the bottle of chocolate syrup with a can of whipped cream in my other hand.

Mitch: "I can't believe that just happened."

Josh: "It was fun."

See Both Ryan and Mitch shirtless with syrup and cream all over their bodies was getting me hard, and hard to concentrate.

Ryan: "Simon you ok?"

The smaller boy turned to face me with a smile on his face, God he's so infectious and beautiful, what I wouldn't give to bury my face in between his cheeks. Make him moan for me.

Simon: "Fine."

He nodded and smiled again, a proper, real smile that lit up his whole face, even though he had chocolate everywhere. The chocolate was so inviting.

Mitch: "OK well I need to go and shower. Clean up then I'll take you home Ryan ok?"

Ryan: "Ok, I'll just wait here for now."

Mitch nodded before heading inside, Ryan was on his feet as he waited.

Josh: "Oh shit I need to go call Vik and check on a few things. Sorry mate."

Ryan: "It's Ok."

As he left to head back inside, I noticed Ryan look at me and smile.

Simon: "You are really smiley aren't you?"

Ryan: "I like to stay happy."

Simon: "Even when you are covered in Chocolate syrup and whipped cream?"

Ryan: "Oh please. I bet you have been waiting for the right time to strike."

Oh had I been. And I thought now, with his back against the wall, condiments spilling down his smooth and flat body, I could barely contain myself as I stood up and walked over to him, he was a solid 5 inches shorter than I was at the least. Which made it all the better when his arms landed on my shoulders. My hands on the waist band of his shorts as I leaned in close, moving my face to his side before letting my tongue run across the chocolate and cream covered cheek. Letting it glide slowly over his body as he let out a low sigh. I moved my tongue across his cheek up to his ear and that got him moaning. Letting run around the outside and a little inside as his moans filled the air, the sweet chocolate and cream as I glide my tongue around it before moving back to his face. Grabbing as much of the syrup as I could, when our tongues collided, it was a mixture of sweetness and sour. Hot and cold with our bodies producing the heat while we stood in the cold but neither of us cared. I felt him lift my shirt up and off my body before his lips went back to trying to dominate mine but it didn't last long.

Ryan: "How long have you wanted me?"

Simon: "I haven't wanted you for very long. But seeing the chocolate run down your body, I knew I needed you."

I felt him press his body against my own, the mixing of skin on skin with the Syrup and cream between us filling the air with the most amazing aroma known to man. I felt his hand as it made its way down the front of my pants. Pulling me out as he encased my cock in his fingers and slowly let my skin roll over the head. I felt one hand leave my cock as I watched him smear his finger over his body before running the concocktion over the head of my dick, causing Ryan to drop to his knees in an instant and let his tongue run over my muscle, letting me breathe out a moan as his mouth opened to take me. Now I was a decent size, with at least a 7.5 average but I was thicker than normal and he was about to find out as J let my fingers roam through his hair. Pulling his head further onto my cock. When I heard him gag I couldn't help but pull slightly out and jam it back in again, making him gag constantly until he coughed and sputtered, taking me out of him as his eyes watered.

Ryan: "Rough, I like it."

He turned away from me before pulling his pants down in front of me. Sticking out his ass as he shook it slightly, teasing me.

Ryan: "Come on daddy. This dirty little boy needs to be fucked clean."

I could barely think of my actions before I looked down and saw the wet cream over my cock... It will do. I walked over to him and rest my body along his back. The syrup now running between us from when he pressed against me earlier.

Simon: "Tell daddy what you want baby."

Ryan: "I want you to fuck me, run your hands over your body, smear it all over me and cum deep inside my hole."

Upon hearing that last line. U lined myself up and thrust inside him completely. Watching my cock disappear inside him as he let out a shriek, his moans of pain and pleasure too much for him to handle as I had to prop him against the wall with his hands.

Ryan: "Fuck, Simon."

Simon: "Tell me how badly you want it.

Ryan: "I don't want it, I need it."

I pushed myself deeper, hearing little Ryan cry out as I hit a wall inside him. I pulled back slightly and thrust, hitting it again and hearing his cry louder this time.

Simon: "Found it."

For the next ten minutes, all that could be heard was Ryan's cries as he begged me to cum, begged me for it harder and faster. Not wanting me to stop but begging for me to finish deep inside him. My hands running all over his body as the chocolate coated him. My hands now forming a tight hole for his cock as I feel him push himself into my hands. One now massaging and Jerking him off whole the other one ran over his body.

Ryan: "Daddy I'm gonna cum. Hold me and let me cum please."

At the end of his sentence, I felt him tighten around my cock as he started to half scream out in pleasure. Feeling his cum spray through my hands with some getting on my fingers as I fucked his hole hard and fast. Pressing him into the wall. I let go of his dick and let my cum covered fingers run along his chocolate smeared body, lifting my fingers to his lips as he instantly started to suck on my fingers like a food depraved child. I could feel myself getting closer as I turned his face to me, my tongue dominating his in a second as I started to groan and moan louder and louder until I felt it snap, my cock exploding inside of him as we both huffed and panted after what we just did.

Ryan: "Fuck."

I pulled myself out of him, watching as my cum started to leak out already.

Simon: "Fuck I cum so much."

Ryan: "Daddy I can't..."

I felt him drop slightly as he leaned back against me.

Simon: "Woah baby you ok?"

Ryan: "I can't feel my legs."

Simon: "That means I did a good job baby boy. I'm so proud of you."

Ryan: "My first and it was the best thing ever, best day of my life. Don't let go daddy. I want you to cuddle me tonight."

Simon: "I would feel wrong if I left you baby boy."