(Smut) I Wish Daniel Was Here

Vik's POV

I uh, I felt funny.

Daniel: "Vik?"

I looked up at the man, his gaze almost transfixed on me as he put one hand on my shoulder, the other on my cheek as he reached in, his lips meeting mine.

Vik: "WAIT!"

Mr Hudson: "Vik? Is something wrong?"

Lachlan: "Might have been another lapse in judgment, he could have nodded off again."

Vik: "I'm sorry sir."

Mr Hudson: "It's alright Vik it happens to us all, and with all the extra work you took on I wouldn't put it past you to sleep in class."

Vik: "Sorry Sir, I'll try not to do it again."

As time went on, the class finally came to an end and I grabbed my things, packing my bags and walking out with Lachlan behind me, his hand on my shoulder as we moved ahead.

Lachlan: "Come on, meeting up with Mitch and Rob in the soundproof room to record. Are you ready?"

Vik: "Hm? Recording? Today?"

Lachlan: "Yeah, Can't disappoint your fans right? And you know they love seeing you in our videos."

Vik: "Yeah, Yeah I guess, and it is a lot of fun. But remember we had to let Mr Bills in the last video because he found out we were recording in there. Wondering why we didn't just record at home."

Lachlan: "And we explained to him that with extra curricular activities we don't have the time to all meet up and play, or at least online. Don't worry, we are going to use the second room at the back of that one and locking the door, that way we won't be disturbed."

Vik: "Fine, but I don't want another instance like last week OK, I was late for my class and had to do a detention Monday."

As I followed him towards the sound proof room, I was starting to get excited, recording with the boys was hard sometimes but it was all worth it, we all had fun and loved it. I just wish Daniel could join in sometime but, I've already brought that up. Mitch and Rob weren't too keen because they wanted it to just be a group of us four for at least one video a week, aside from that, I wish I had the courage to ask him to record with us.

Lachlan: "Hey guys how's it goin?"

As he opened the door, Mitch and Rob stared back at us with two more people sitting and talking off to the side.

Vik: "Mitch who are they?"

Mitch: "Oh this is Jerome, he's been a good friend of mine for years. And this is Preston, Robs boyfriend."

Lachlan: "Rob had a boyfriend?"

Rob: "I mean, we don't really talk all that much outside of recording."

Vik: "Well yeah but, do they know about the recording?"

Jerome: "Mitch told us while we were waiting, It seems like a tonne of fun."

Preston: "I'm a bit more hesitant, I've not done a video before, or at least, not with other people."

Mitch: "Preston, I'm sure you are going to do great. Our viewers actually quite like it when we record with other people so it adds some spice to the session."

Preston: "Well yeah but... OK, Rob I guess I'm a little excited to try this out."

Mitch: "Jerome has actually been recording for a little bit of time himself, his videos are so good."