I Gotta Do This

WAIT WAIT WAIT IT'S ORIGINAL...

LOL nope still going. Fuck how many do I have.

Kara's POV

I gotta do this, it's been too long now but. Everytime I look at him, or even just come near him, I get so nervous and scared. Why am I so nervous all the time?

Hannah: "You know you could just do it and say fuck the world."

Kara: "Hannah I can't and you know that."

Lee: "She has a point. But I know you are usually too busy freaking out or worried something will go wrong. You know you won't have a problem right?"

Kara: "I know that but... Look at him."

Hannah: "Yeah you definitely couldn't have developed a crush on anyone better. At least you know you can pick them."

Kara: "I can't pick them. If I'm going to be with someone, I want to be with them for a while, not just some high school fling thing, that's just... Immoral."

Lee: "See now where is this Kara when he is around. The confident and smart one that gets locked up the instant you see him."

Kara: "She does not."

Hannah: "Hey Brandon."

Brandon: "Hey guys."

I felt my body freeze up, and I knew they would be laughing at me, I'm also pretty sure Pete was thinking I was pathetic, that's usually how it goes. First I freeze, then everyone judges me... I don't know how the fuck my friends are still with me.

Brandon,: "Kara? Are you ok?"

I simply nodded my head but I felt something new and it set me on fire. I placed his hands gently on my shoulders and I felt my body flare, but it relaxed as well. I let out the breath I didn't even realize I had held in.

Brandon: "Breathe Kara, I don't know why you are so scared of me."

Hannah: "Oh she isn't scared."

Brandon: "Then tell me what's up please? You seem like you are either uncomfortable or just in a lot of pain."

Kara: "Mm"

Pretty sure that was fear that slipped out then, a high pitched almost wail but still laced with fear, And it freaked me out. What an odd sound to make.

Lee: "I think I suddenly remembered something..."

Kara: "I'm going to be late."

I couldn't even react as I grabbed my books and launched myself from my seat, heading towards the toilet, scared shirtless that I'll pee my pants. Pun fully intended. I walked as quickly and inconspicuously as I could. But I'm pretty sure I just looked like a freak doing that half jog jump thing you save for when a car let's you go across the street what am I on about?

Brandon's POV

watching her run made me feel horrible. Was it something I did?

Brandon: "I'm just trying to help."

Lee: "We know, but it will take her time."

Nessy: "Hey Pete."

Brandon: "Not interested Ness you know that."

Nessy: "Still chasing that whore Kara. Didn't think you would want the easy ones."

Brandon: "The only time her legs open more than yours are when she is walking. Your legs spread like the plague through Europe, so shut up and fuck off."

Hannah: "Holy shit."

Nessy: "Don't have to be so rude."

As she walked off, I sighed out of relief, till I realized she was walking in the same direction as Kara had just previously done. Oh boy.

Kara's POV

I sat in the corner of the toilet cubicle just breathing, I needed to rest an d stop my heart from beating out of my chest. How the hell does one person have such a profane effect on me? I don't think I will ever understand it to be honest.

Nessy: "Fucking idiot, thinks he can insult me like that, oh well just another toy."

God I hate this bitch.

Nessy: "Is someone there?"

Oh fuck off you heard me, I'm in my head, no one can get me in here. I stayed silent and just willed her to go away until I heard the bell ring, amazing but on the bright side, the teachers know she bullies me and my friends so I can use that to my advantage. I got up off the floor, wiped the back of my pants and opened the door, washed my hands and then walked out in a brisk manner, hoping she wouldn't find it odd that I just walk straight past her. But even so who cares. I needed to do something and I know he's in my class, sitting next to me like always, his work immaculate, his hair always stylish as ever, I kind of wish the teacher would let him wear a hat, he looks good with a hat on.

Brandon: "Hi, how was your walk?"

Kara: "Hmm."

Another high pitched mule more so than a coherent sentence, well done Kara another point to fear. I could see his face light up in a sort of smile, maybe hd was just laughing at me for being incoherent, or an idiot for liking him, I mean, I know it's not subtle with how i act around him but still. I like to think I'm somewhat covert. As we moved into class and took our seats. Our teacher began droning on about some test we needed to study for. I looked over to see Brandon with his book already open and taking notes... The teacher hadn't even started yet come on man. Looking back I saw her pick up a white board marker and start writing, indicating it was best to be in a group or pair up for studying as then you aren't overwhelmed by it all and that all English classes in our year would be doing the same topic so we could work with our friends as well to achieve a high mark. I looked over towards him with a glance and noticed him looking at me and smiling, God I'm such an idiot what the hell was I doing?

Teacher: "Working with someone in the same class can help immensely, especially if they picked up on something you missed."

I acted on instinct. Reaching beside me with my hand on his table, but his table was surprisingly soft.

Brandon: "You ok?"

I looked to the side and noticed I'd grabbed his hand, I felt my soul leave my body and I wanted desperately to pull it away and run... But I couldn't move. I couldn't budge or do anything, I just closed my eyes and scrunched my face.

Brandon: "You know it's OK right?"

Kara: "Mhm."

Brandon: "Something you want to..."

Kara: "Just give me a minute please... I gotta do this."