Daddy Ben

Ben's POV

Ben: "TEA OR COFFEE?"

Simon: "Coffee."

Vik: "Tea."

JJ: "Coffee."

Josh: "DR PEPPER!"

I already knew that Josh and I'm bringing one up now. Since moving in with these boys I feel like I've taken care of them and nurtured them like they were my kids. Even though I'm a year older than Josh and Simon, and I've been seeing Josh for a few years now. I've seen him grow into the person he is today and it baffles me how people can say it's fake or that he and his friends were not good people. They have done everything they can to make others happy, even Vik has been taking some time to himself lately, not through constant nagging on my behalf to fucking sleep.

JJ: "Thanks Ben."

Ben: "Anytime JJ. Oh JJ speaking of time when will you be posting it?"

JJ: "I uh... I don't know what you are um. Talking about."

Simon: "Called him out nice."

Ben: "Someone has to give him shit."

JJ: "I'll do it later ok?"

Ben: "I'll be waiting."

The best thing about having been with Josh for so long is that everyone is OK with it, well not everyone but most people are just happy for us.

Vik: "Are you done yet Ben, gotta get back to the live stream."

Ben: "Oh dear I seem to have misplaced all the tea, if only I had a way to find them."

Vik: "Very funny, please."

Ben: "There you go. Bye boys."

It felt funny looking after 4 grown adults but with their schedule and their videos, it doesn't surprise me that I don't see them all the time. When Vik was working on Minecraft more often than his main channel, I swear I didn't see him for  month due to conflicting sleep schedules. But he's worked himself around it and now focuses on his main with Minecraft on the side now. Since the game has slightly died now. I grabbed the can and walked up to Josh's room, knocking on his door and waiting for the ok to come in, a few minutes later, the door opened and I was greeted with his lips on mine. Moving in synchronicity as his hands landed lightly on my waist.

Josh: "Thank you for the drink."

I couldn't help but let the blush come to my face, it was embarrassing a little that even now I still blush and get all giddy inside when he kisses me. He's so beautiful.

Ben: "I'll be back with dinner, anything in particular?"

Josh: "You know what we like. Go nuts."

Ben: "Will do then."

As I walked back downstairs and hopped into my car, I realized I had left my wallet inside so I got out and headed back in, knowing I left it on Josh's desk. I quickly knocked and came in, grabbed my wallet and left. Before I walked out however I was stopped by what looked like  very worried Vik.

Ben: "Are you ok?"

Vik: "I think so, I'm not sure."

Ben: "Didn't you say you had a live stream?"

Vik: "I did but J had to end it about half an hour ago. I've just been sitting in my room thinking."

Ben: "So you aren't doing anything then?"

Vik: "Can we talk?"

Ben: "Of course, I'm about to go and get dinner for everyone, why don't you come along and we can chat in the car?"