The Mini Minter

So if you haven't, honestly Talia doing Simon's make up is insane. And he dropped a video having the boys react to it at about 5 minutes in (Got you guys) but I couldn't not do a little one shot on it for fun.

Ben's POV

Sitting in the kitchen with Josh, His hands on the counter as he played with his phone, It was one of those rare occurrences to where it was quiet and peaceful... Though I knew that wouldn't last long.

Josh: "What do you think those two are doing in there?"

Ben: "Sex."

Josh: "Is that all you think about?"

Ben: "Not all I think about, I think about food as well. Maybe they are fucking with food?"

Josh: "For fuck sake Ben."

He chuckled a little before I just went back to my bowl of cereal, It's already too early for this.

Vik: "What are they doing? All I can hear is Simon grunting and making weird sounds. And Talia is laughing her head off."

Ben: "Definitely sex, they don't call him Mini Minter for nothing."

Josh: "What the fuck Ben?"

Ben: "What? I'm just saying he has a small dick, oh yeah you guys can all be gay and shit no problem but I make a comment and it's all gross and shit."

Vik: "Fuck off Ben."

Ben: "True, anyway I need to figure out if I want to record today or just get some other stuff done."

Vik: "Don't bring anyone over mate, not here at least."

Ben: "I haven't brought anyone over yet... Speaking of over where's Lachlan and the boys, I thought they would be here by now?"

Josh: "You just want your boyfriend."

Ben: "Yes I would like Elliott to arrive that would be nice, then I can out grunt and groan Simon."

Vik: "And I'm leaving."

I couldn't help but laugh as I heard a door open, likely to Simon's room now with how loud we could hear Talia laughing.

Talia: "JOSH YOU'RE GONNA WANT TO SEE THIS!"

Josh: "I'm scared."

Ben: "Take the L and go see the Mini Minter in all his glory."

I laughed as the older man flipped me off before he headed out and ul the stairs, I couldn't really do much right now as I pulled my phone out and opened up Discord, hoping at least one of my friends was online, but even better was boy... Friend...

Elliott: "Look Ben, I'm sorry, these past few years have been incredible, they have been amazing and I will cherish every memory we have together but, I can't make it to England, I was supposed to jump on the plane with Lachlan and the boys but my mum fell down the stairs, and with Grace in Melbourne right now I was the only one close enough to help her. Look I know this is a shitty thing to do and I know you will be upset, but It's not that I can't be with you, it's just that, I don't love you, the same way I use to, like I've fallen out of love with you. I'm sorry but please, promise me we can talk sometime soon?"

Wow... I mean, Yeah I'm a rational person, you can't help falling in love with someone and if they fall out of love and can't care as much as they use to, I understand, it's a natural thing that happens... But that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.

Ben: "Yeah, we can talk later. I'm going to take a few days OK."

I put my phone on the counter and just stared at it, my head filling with so many thoughts about why he could have fallen out with me, why he stopped caring. Was it a natural process? Did I do something wrong, something big? Maybe it was the distance, or the time zones.