You're So Loud

Hey guys we are back with another one shot, only this time we have a new Pairing for
Miniminter and JackSepticeye

I remember the request came from a Tami but because I don't have my book with me as I'm currently in England for a few more weeks. I don't have access to all of my requests so please let me know as I finally have the chance to work on them now.

Simon's POV

I would have thought that moving in with someone would be the best idea for both parties. But not when it's your boyfriend, and when your boyfriend moves in, your best friends decide they want to move out barely a month later. I mean come on He's loud and rambunctious but so is Harry and the Cal boys seem to do just fine with him.

Sean: "Simon are you ok?"

Legit I think this is the quietest he has ever been.

Simon: "Yeah baby I'm fine, Just thinking."

Sean: "About your friends?"

Simon: "What do you mean?"

Sean: "I know I'm loud and I'm always on all the time but, that doesn't mean I don't listen. I know what your friends are doing to you and it's not fair, but I also know how much your friends mean to you Si. J love you like mad but I know when there has been too much."

He was already breaking my heart and there was no indication for whether or not he would actually break up with me over this. I mean yeah it would make my job a lot easier but I don't want him to go, he can't go.

Simon: "Look Sean, I can't let you go, and I love my friends but I'm just trying to think."

Sean: "About what?"

Simon: "About you, About us."

I lifted myself up into a seating position in bed, letting my fingers link with his while he leaned in and kissed me softly, as loud as he was around the house, he was the best boyfriend I had ever had. OK granted I had one boyfriend before me and he turned out to be a cunt.

Sean: "You know I love you."

Simon: "Those are words I never thought I would ever hear."

Sean: "I know about your ex you know. He seemed like a massive dick."

Simon: "He was, and it took me years to realize how much he was taking advantage of me as a person. Even Josh threatened to leave the sidemen if I didn't end it. And then that just made it worse, he became a horrible person towards Mt friends seemingly out of no where. I just, I love you Sean! You make me so happy regardless how loud and distracting you are. It's what makes you you."

Sean: "And your ex?"

Simon: "JJ who?"

(Pew Pew)

Sean: "I love you Simon but your friends don't exactly like me being me, I try tk be quiet but I can't just keep all this energy contained. I don't know how the hell Harry can contain all that energy."

Simon: "Most of the time, he doesn't and just runs rampant but we love him. His friend Chris and his boyfriend keep Harry in check."

Sean: "How about we go out for dinner tonight, I'll plan it all out and you just get dressed and look beautiful just like you always do."

Simon: "Are you sure?"

Sean: "Let me talk to Josh and Vik and I'll organize everything ok? Trust me, I already have some ideas. I just need to decide on whether it should be fancy or casual."

Simon: "If it was fancy then we would be out of place, look at us babe. We don't exactly do well with fancy let's be real."

Sean: "Simon, honey if we did what we thought we suited. We would be eating Nandos or Macdonalds every night."

Simon: "Oh please. I can cook."

Sean: "Yes you can and it's amazing but that's not the point. And we keep drifting away from the original point. Let me organize something and I'll talk to you later OK? You seem tired love, lay down and rest and I'll slip in soon OK?"

Simon: "You can't organize it later and just stay with me?"

Sean: "Do you want a rushed and short date because I didn't have enough time to scope everything out?"

Simon: "We could have a sandwich on a blanket in the backyard and I would cherish it more than any ritzy or fancy restaurant."

Sean: "You are giving me ideas."

Simon: "Good now come here."

He already had his head resting on my shoulder but now his whole body was on top of mine as my fingers lightly ran along his back, feeling the skin on my fingers as his shirt rode up his chest as he pushed himself against me. I am so in love with this man.

Sean: "Your thinking is so distracting."

Simon: "And you are loud in general, I think I know why my friends love it so much when you are asleep."

Sean: "Because I'm not making any sounds? Because I'm quiet?"

Simon: "Now if I said yes would you get mad?"

Sean: "No, I would agree completely with you. I know I'm loud, I'm not stupid but come on."

Simon: "You are also beautiful, amazing and the most loving person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I love you."

Sean: "I love you too Simon."