Shut Up (Smut)

(Hey guys so a request from @hollyskater where the prompt was that one of them was super horny and they try to fuck and keep quiet while others are either in the house or asleep... Or something very similar to that. I hope you guys enjoy this and yes requests are still open.)

Simon's POV

Looking at Lachlan, standing there beside Vik as we shot the last video for the day. A quick penalty shoot out, mainly to test whether he can actually play Football, but also because I loved seeing him. He was so fucking sexy, and gorgeous and beautiful and where the fuck am I going with this.

Ethan: "Fuck Lachlan you must be doing alright."

Lachlan: "How so?"

Josh: "Simon can't take his eyes off you."

Fuck I need to think of something.

Simon: "Kick the ball one more time."

We set up the ball before Lachlan ran up and booted it, his form was impeccable and how he held himself was amazing... But he needed my power in his shot.

Simon: "You need more power but your form is great."

Lachlan: "Hey I played AFL for a while I know how to handle balls."

Josh: "I'm keeping that in."

Lachlan: "For fuck sake, fine alright whatever but it doesn't mean anything."

Vik: "And the fan girls are going nuts, I can hear it from here."

Tobi: "Did you forget to lock the basement again?"

Vik: "Fuck off."

Through the quarrels all I could do was look at Lachlan, god his hair, his eyes... How the fuck is someone's eyes so striking? So fucking piercing that I would honestly look into them for an eternity if it was up to me.

Josh: "Alright last one Ethan let's get this done and get home so I can edit this."

Time Skip Home

Finally I'm home, God I need a shower, the sight of Lachlan, his hair, his body, all sweaty and hot in that shirt and shorts. God I'd bend him over and really...

Lachlan: "You ok?"

Simon: "Sorry?"

Ethan: "I noticed it as well, man you seem a bit weird today, like you aren't paying attention."

Simon: "Think I'm just tired to be honest, thinking about a tonne of shit I need to do."

I dropped my head as I let out a sigh and walked up to my room, closing my door and just resting my head on it, fucking christ Lachlan you are so fucking lucky we aren't telling anyone.

Lachlan: "Yo you ok dude?"

I opened the door and saw the hot, slightly panting younger man as he stared at me with those disgusting blue eyes that I wanted in my life so badly. I reached out and grabbed his shirt, pulling him in as quickly as I could before I half slammed my door and instantly pushed him against it, Letting my hands hold his above his head while I pressed my body against his, my lips on his as he started to half push me back.

Lachlan: "What the fuck? Simon they are all down stairs do you really think now is the time?"

Simon: "Jesus fuck Lachlan if we were out to them I'd have fucking plowed you on the field there and then, seriously telling people would make his so much easier."

Lachlan: "You know for a fact how I feel about this."

Simon: "I also know how much you crave my cock at night, I know why you brought Jay, make him use the guest room so you had to sleep with me."