"My Best Friend"

Harry's POV

Vik: "Yes Josh it's fine, the video is done and ready to go."

Harry: "Is everything ok?"

Vik: "No Josh I'm not going to... Fine alright I'll be there soon but Harry is coming with me."

I watched as he hung up the call before turning to me and smiling sadly.

Harry: "Hey work comes first."

Vik: "Yeah I know that but he knows I planned ahead so that I wouldn't have to work today and instead I'd have the day to spend with you. I don't get to see you all that often."

Harry: "It's fine, I might be able to come here more often soon anyway."

I watched Vik's eyes light up before he smiled and jumped at me. His arms going around my neck.

Vik: "Harry that's fucking awesome."

Harry: "Remember mate I said might be able to. Not that I can definitely start coming more. Now where is this guy and can I knock him a few so I can spend more time with my best friend?"

Vik: "Back at their house. There is 4 of them living together while our friend JJ lives on his own... Metaphorically speaking anyway. They all live together but he barely leaves his room."

Harry: "Sounds like quite the catch."

Vik: "Oh yeah totally."

We walked out of the shop with our meal before jumping into Vik's car. It was rather nice outside today and I wasn't looking forward to spending it indoors.

Vik: "Sorry Harry, I know you wanted to see more of the city today but I don't really have a choice if I want to keep this job."

Harry: "It's fine, I'll be there anyway so maybe we can just fuck around and have fun while you edit?"

Vik: "Yeah actually that sounds like fun. Alright it takes about half an hour to get there so it shouldn't be too bad on the road I hope."

As we drove our way to wherever it was we were going. Vik had another phone call which he decided to ignore. Half an hour later we arrived at a rather lavish and beautiful home and I couldn't help but be rather surprised.

Harry: "Wow."

Vik: "Trust me, it's not quite as impressive when you have to come here every day."

I was still in awe of the place. When we got out of the car, we walked towards the front door and knocked, waiting patiently before a rather skinny yet tall lad opened it up for us.

Vik: "Hey Simon,Josh called me in knowing full well I'd..."

Simon: "Done everything and was hanging out with Harry yeah we know. You made sure to tell everyone before you left yesterday. Why the fuck did he call you in be has lime 7 videos backed up."

Vik: "Fucked if I know, honestly I'd rather keep my job so I'm inclined to just do as he says."

Simon: "Nice to meet you Harry but that's wrong, hang on I'll go talk to him."

Harry: "Pleasure. Vik what's going on?"

Vik: "I have an idea but I'm not too fussed to be honest."

He walked ahead and so I followed him. Along the corridor to a large and wide open space. He entered a room with a desk and computer set up as well as a USB on top of the keyboard.

Vik: "He didn't even have the decency to tell me he was recording this morning."

Harry: "He sounds like an asshole."

Vik: "He can be."

As he set himself up and got ready, I pulled my phone out and started checking any social media I still had going for me. I was bored within a minute and just started playing a game instead. A few minutes later, a tall and I won't lie. Rather sexy man with a well groomed beard walked in and stared directly at Vik.

Josh: "There you are... And already started, this is why I like you."

Vik: "Next time you are going to record a video and not tell me. You can edit it yourself."

Harry: "Oh this is Josh. Fair enough I guess."

Josh: "And you are Harry, right Vik what did I tell you about bringing..."

Vik: "He's not a fan Josh, in fact he has nothing to do with YouTube. Now if you want this done today, I will need to work as quickly as I can so I can still spend the day with my best friend that doesn't get to come out here often."

Josh: "Best friend?"

As soon as he looked over at me, I saw the sly smirk on his face as I winked at him, I saw the grin get wider before he winked back.

Vik: "Yeah my best friend, so if you don't mind I need to get this done."

Harry: "I know it's your house and So I have to ask but can I have a look around?"

Josh: "Sure, I'll show you which rooms are ours so you don't go into the wrong ones."

Vik: "Harry please don't be a nuisance to anyone. I need this."

Harry: "Vik it's fine don't worry about it. I got this."

I stood up and put my phone into my pocket before walking past Josh and out into a hallway, hoping to find something behind every door. I heard the door close behind me as Josh stood there with his back towards the door, smiling at me.

Harry: "Do you always sleep with the editors friends?"

Josh: "Not all of them. Simon's editor Lachlan is his boyfriend. And Ethan is straight. But when it comes to Vik, oh man he is amazing."

Harry: "So I've heard."

I turned to face the main entranceway before feeling strong arms around my body. His hands landed gently on my waist before they slid to the front and over my stomach.

Josh: "I knew I had to have you as soon as I saw you, and I know just how to get you."

I felt his hand in mine before he moved it behind me, the hem of his pants in the way before he put it down his pants, letting my fingers graze upon his dick, and it was pretty big. It's easy to see how he is able to get anyone he wants.

Harry: "Oh Josh... Daddy..."

I turned to face him, my hand still down his pants before I grabbed him hard, causing him to wince and jump a little. My other hand resting on his cheek, as I went to kiss him, I turned my head to his ear.

Harry: "You are going to have to try so much harder than that slut. And besides I don't bottom."

I felt his whole body shiver before he gave in, running his hand along my erection.

Josh: "It's just a matter of time before I have you inside me."

Harry: "Keep dreaming Josh."

I let go of him and walked back into Vik's room. Closing the door behind me and leaning down over him, my hands running down his chest before into his pants.

Vik: "Think he will leave you alone?"

Harry: "No, but I know damn well what my boyfriend can do for me and I wouldn't trade it for the world."

I watched him tilt his head back. His eyes looking at me before I leaned down and kissed him, softly.

Vik: "Fuck I love you."