I'm Surprised I Haven't Done This Yet

Harry's POV

As the ball flew through the air, hitting the crossbar with an audible ting, they lost their minds.

Harry: "It's that easy."

I said aloud, turning to the camera as Ethan and Freeze both looked half shocked while JJ just gave his defeated grin.

Chris: "How is that even possible?"

Harry: "I mean I'd probably never be able to do it again."

Chris: "Do it again then."

I need to learn to just shut my mouth. I grabbed the ball he tossed me and placed it at my feet, raring to go and then launching the ball, with enough speed to where it still hit the crossbar, but also flew off and over the back fence.

Harry: "It still hit so I'm happy."

Ethan: "I don't want to be here anymore, I don't like this game."

Harry: "Oh suck it up Ethan just because you are jealous."

Ethan: "I'm not jealous, that's just bullshit."

As I stopped the recording for the video, I felt a slow and sensual hand caressing my waist as another hand landed on my other side, his lips lightly touching my neck.

Harry: "Are you right there? Lucky no one is recording."

Chris: "Recording what?"

He almost flinched as he pulled away from me but I couldn't help but just laugh. It was funny to think that this boy was so confident and happy in himself but was still antsy about actually showing it anywhere. I thought it was adorable.

Harry:" No one is recording Chris relax OK?"

Chris: "OK."

His hands went back to me but this time over my shoulders while I held his waist gently. He was God damn sexy and I'm surprised no one thought it suspicious how often we hung out together. Well, everyone except the people around us.

Freezy: "It's so adorable I'm jealous."

Callux: "Because you can't find someone yet Harry and Chris did?"

Freezy: "Yep, I call bullshit."

Ethan: "Alright let's go back home, I have shit to do."

Harry: "Coming to stay with me?"

Chris: "I'd be upset if I didn't."

I heard JJ simulating throwing up which I just laughed at while Chris smiled. It honestly was one of those moments that made me glad that I had done something earlier. As he hopped into my car and we headed on our way home, his hand resting gently on my own while we drove in silence. It wasn't until we got closer to home that he let go and began talking about any random thing to try and stick with the whole friend thing, I know he doesn't like it and neither do I. Everyone knows we are both bisexual at least but I know Chris wasn't ready to tell people, which I am fine with. Only certain people know anyway. And that was after they caught us making out or kissing each other.

The photo above was sent to me by Kaila when she found it. I thought the guy on the right looks somewhat like Chris so...

I didn't like that JJ threatened to leak it during the whole sidemen beef thing just for a few extra views on his side so I tore him a new asshole in my second track. Chris even made a joke one and it was hilarious.

Chris: "You ok?"

Harry: "Yeah, Just thinking about some stuff, shit I have to do and all that."

Chris: "Alright well I think I might take a shower before I do anything else or anyone else."

Harry: "I'm sorry who's the bottom here? Exactly."

Chris: "We both are Harry shut up. Come on, almost there."

Harry: "What if some of the guys are over? It's unlikely but still."

Chris: "Then I still continue to use the shower and get changed."

Harry: "What a shame I wouldn't be able to join you, oh well."

When I did park the car, hopping out and heading over to the elevator, I felt Chris's hand in mine as the doors closed and we started heading up home. It was nice to think he was happy enough to want to hold my hand or hug me behind closed doors, even if those doors could open at any time and expose it to the outside world... Luckily that hadn't happened yet and we were still in the clear. I got out my keys and let us in before Chris ceremoniasly jumped onto my bed and just curled up into my blankets.

Harry: "Are you right there?"

Chris: "Yes, I am now."

Harry: "So shower?"

Chris: "In a minute."

I just shook my head before jumping into bed beside him. Letting him roll over to rest his head on my chest.

Harry: "You are adorable you know that?"

Chris: "Yeah, You're alright I guess."

Harry: "Oi."

He chuckled to himself before he lift up his head and kissed me softly. For only a few seconds before he pulled himself away and again, closed his eyes. While a few minutes later I knew he was asleep... And you know what? A nap doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Harry: "Sweet dreams babe."