"Asleep" (Smut)

Lachlan's POV

I remember waking up the next morning feeling slightly heavier than normal. Opening my eyes to see Josh beside me, His arm draped over my body wasn't new. In fact it had become a thing now, whenever I was in the country and staying with the boys, the older man would just always find a way to sleep beside me. Even if I went to bed alone, I would always wake up to find him next to me Curled up into my side. I guess when a guy likes you they will do anything to be next to you. Although lately it's been rather fishy. I mean yesterday the room was really hot. I went to bed without a shirt and woke up in just my boxers, Josh still beside me. Today...I'm naked.

Lachlan: "Josh?"

He didn't stir but I knew he was half awake at the least.

Lachlan: "Josh come on."

I looked under the blankets and saw him shirtless with only his boxers on. His body looks so fucking good even I can't deny that. I rolled my eyes when he didn't move and instead moved my hand down his body, slowly towards his boxers before I pulled them down and off his body. Showing me the soft, flaccid penis landing on the bed next to me. I run my hand over it slowly, getting a feel for it in my hands before applying a little pressure.

Josh: "Ung."

He was till asleep but at least enjoying himself. I turned myself around and maneuvered myself so that my face was right in front of his cock, licking it slowly and putting it into my mouth, sucking on it and feeling the skin roll over the head of his penis. Kind of like sucking on a balloon only partly blown up. The more I lay there, my mouth over his dick, the harder it got and the more it grew, and it kept going. After a few minutes and I knew he was at his hardest, I pulled my mouth off for a moment and really looked at it, it had to be at least 8 inches big, it wasn't the thickest thing in the world but it was still a decent girth.

Lachlan: "It's so big."

I looked up to see Josh still "Asleep". I moved a few fingers to my mouth and sucked on them, stroking his cock lightly with my other hand before I removed my fingers from my mouth and replaced them with his cock. Moving the fingers down my hairless body and around my body to the back. Slipping two inside me off the bat, knowing I could take it with ease. Evident with the moan that escaped my mouth. I felt them already starting to loosen me up when I felt a hand on my head. Pushing me down further onto Josh's cock until I choked. Too far down, he pulled me back up and moved my hand out of the way. Pulling my fingers out of me and replacing them with three of his own. I let out a gasp and then a loud Moan as he didn't give me any time to adjust before Furiously Fingering my hole. As he did, I felt his lips on mine, His tongue begging for entrance.

Lachlan: "I thought you were asleep?"

Josh: "I said yesterday during golf I'd bend you over and God help me Lachlan I'll fucking destroy you."

Lachlan: "Promise me that."

I felt him enter a fourth finger and I damn near screamed. His cock rubbing now against my own as he pulled me on top of him. His other hand running down my back and over the front of my body.

Josh: "Turn around."

I tried to move quickly while his fingers were still inside me before he got frustrated, taking himself out of me then grabbing my body with both hands. Lifting me off the bed and pushing me against the wall next to the bed. His fingers going back inside me.

Josh: "Beg for it."

Lachlan: "Josh, Josh please fuck... Ung fuck me daddy please."

Josh: "You're a good little slut aren't you Lachy?"

Lachlan: "Daddy please out your cock inside me."

I let out an actual scream when I felt his head thrust inside me. Josh even let out a mangled groan of pleasure as I felt his head going further inside me. At first it stung, burning a little as it went deeper until I felt his stomach on my back, Feeling his legs basically on top of mine. I could barely hold myself up from how weak my knees were getting.

Josh: "Tell me what you want?"

Lachlan: "Fuck Josh, I need it. Hard, fuck me hard and fast please. Daddy please fuck me hard."

In an instant I felt him pull himself out before thrusting back in again, I was still pretty loose from back home. when we were home alone and our housemate would go out with his boyfriend. Jay would randomly walk up behind me completely naked and just pull my pants down, bending me over and fucking my hole raw and deep. It got to the point where I would always stay lubed so he could enter me at any time. Even if Tyler was in the house. I could just be playing a game of pool by myself and without notice when I lean over the table. My pants would drop and Jay would put himself inside me. Filling me up in a matter of seconds before thrusting inside me and cumming in minutes. Pulling my pants up and kissing my cheek before walking off like nothing happened. But he wasn't 8 inches.

Josh: "What are you thinking about?"

Lachlan: "Jay, and how he would just drop my pants and bend me over any surface he could."

I felt Josh quicken his pace. Making me moan out loud in ragged breaths as he went faster and harder.

Josh: "What are you thinking about now?"

Lachlan: "Daddy. I want daddy to bend me over the kitchen table and fuck me."

Josh: "Ok."

My eyes widened in a moment before I gasped out loud. He picked my legs up and lifted me off the ground. His cock still deep inside me as I was practically sitting on his dick as he held me. Completely naked before moving to the door and opening up. Half bouncing down the stairs and causing me to almost scream on every step, Feeling his cock pull out and get slammed back in for every step, leaving me breathless when we finally reached the kitchen. Though it's morning.

Lachlan: "Everyone's awake..."

Josh: "Yep."

As we waltzed into the Kitchen. I heard a few snickers before seeing Simon Jerking off. I heard a high five behind me, Causing me to turn my head to see JJ bent over the counter while Vik was deep inside him. Fuck I was not expecting this.