Internship?

JJ's POV

Really? Why did it have to be today of all days?

JJ: "Why is the music school coming today? It couldn't be any other day but now?"

Jenny: "Don't complain JJ we all know you love showing them around and introducing them to people. It's what makes you a better artist, you still have morality and emotion, unless these other heartless fucks."

JJ: "Ok yes I do love it, but at the same time come on this is ridiculous. What about Jane? She's good at this shit... and it's her fucking job."

Jenny: "Oh stop complaining and let's just get it over and done with if your so upset with having to do it."

JJ: "Alright whatever come on let's go."

I walked out of the recording studio and out into the halls. It wasn't that I didn't like showing them around, introducing them to what we do as a label, But at the same time, they were usually kids. I didn't like it because they usually weren't here to actually do anything, It was just one of those things that happened.

Jenny: "Hey Mr Barn lovely to meet you, as assume these are your music students?"

Mr Barn: "Yes Ma'am they are. They are all extremely looking forward to seeing the intricacies of what goes down here and hopefully one day, Some of them may even get signed if they stay true to their studies."

Hearing a few groans from the kids made me a little giddy. Oh yeah you little shits, you have to stay in school.

????: "Come on sir you know any one of us could be here later in life, we just have other priorities right now."

Oh who is he? That voice sounded so pleasant to listen to and uh... JJ these guys are kids, They are probably like fucking 15 what is wrong with you.

????: "Oh shut up Cam we are here to learn and take notes, Don't put any more stress on Mr Barn or Aiden will kick your ass."

Cam: "I think I'm good."

????: "You aren't even 18 yet, Leave him be."

Cam: "I will be soon so leave me alone."

18 soon huh? I can work with that. I walked around with Jenny while that Cam kid walked beside me with his friend on the other side. Though he kept glancing over at me and I swear he would blush... yes Cam I know, I'm sexy you DNA look.

JJ: "You can look just don't touch."

Cam: "Oh my god..."

Jenny: "JJ are you embarrassing the kids?"

JJ: "What? How could you take me for someone like that I would never embarrass the kids like that."

Jenny: "Is he embarrassing you at all?"

Cam: "N-No Miss."

Smart kid. As we walked around the building, hopping into separate elevators at times to not put a strain on the pulleys, it was rather funny, whenever he was split from his friend or his teacher, I would stand at the back of the elevator and I would feel him follow me, His back would press against my chest and it felt so hard to compose myself when I could feel my large member start to rise to attention, I swear he felt it at one stage when he out his hand behind to scratch himself but also gave it a little rub. Fucking Christ he is a child... but it felt so good.

Cam: "Hey JJ right?"

JJ: "That's right what's up mate?"

Cam: "You are really hot."

JJ: "Oh heh, thanks I guess."

As he turned back to face the elevator doors, he pressed his back against me again, but this time I could help myself. I grabbed my hand and wrapped it gently around his stomach and pulled him closer. He was intoxicating with his light brown hair, his body was so nice to hold, not too thin but with the right amount of curve on him, he was beautiful. And when he turned to look at me, those hazel eyes would send a man insane. And the best part? He was only about 5 foot three.

JJ: "You're pretty cute yourself Cam."

Cam: "Well thank you but if you don't mind, my friends call me Cami."

I leant forward and pressed my lips to his cheek, Making sure no one could actually see us.

JJ: "I don't think I have a problem with that Cami. Though I think beautiful is more your style. There's an internship available here for those that are willing to learn and put themselves forward. If you put your name down now, I can guarantee you that spot."

Cam: "How often are you here?"

JJ: "I'm here almost every day."

I felt him shift as he grind himself on my member, his ass just at that perfect height to cause me to let out a small groan.

Cam: "Oh I'm sure I could come up with something."

JJ: "You're a little tease you know that?"

I felt him grab my other arm and wrap it around him while he rest his head onto my chest, I leant forward slightly and rest my own head on his shoulder.

Cam: "But if I was just teasing, Why would I want to come again."

JJ: "I dont know. An internship for my company is not something I hand out lightly."

Cam: "Wait this is your company? As in you own this place?"

I felt him tear from my grip as he took a step forward, now with everyone having gained our attention as they all turned to stare at me.

JJ: "Yes I own the company, and I mean what I said. If you want it, the job is yours."

Cam: "You said internship."

JJ: "While studying yes it is an internship and we can organize what days you can come and get experience instead of going to school, and don't worry I'm not one of those pompous assholes that won't show you around or teach you what you need to do, making you fetch shit I won't do that. I don't believe a person can gain experience if they are too busy running fetch quests. Then when you finish your studies, and granted you actually put in the effort for the internship. I'm sure I can create a job here for you."

Cam: "I uh..."

????: "You would be a fucking idiot if you said no."

Cam: "Fuck off Dami I know what I'm doing."

JJ: "The offer will always be on the table."

As the elevators opened up to my office, literally opening into my office, I watched as they all gasped or made sounds of appreciation as they all walked in and looked around.

JJ: "Welcome to my office, Mr Barn will be up on the next elevator. I can talk to him about to but I'd rather get your opinion on what you want before going to anyone else. I find that a students opinion when they are by themselves tend to be more realistic than if they have an authority figure with them."

Cam: "I mean, yeah I'd freaking love to thank you. But it just depends on whether I'd be allowed out of school."

JJ: "Don't worry, I can organize that for you and you won't have to worry."

Cam: "I'll uh, I'll take it."