Full Of Secrets 3

Mitch's POV

Welp that was one of the most awkward moments of my life, on the plus side I now have my full license.

Mitch: "God she was such a bitch, but at least now I don't have to worry anymore."

I grabbed the plates off my car and threw them into the back, Preston and Lachlan will need them soon.

Lisa: "Congrats Mitch, lunch?"

Mitch: "Nah we are all going for lunch remember, we can go to the mall for a sec though, I need tk find some props."

I swear I heard her role her eyes slightly but oh well, I'm the driver now. As we started going on our way, I could hear Lisa beside me laughing to herself, probably something on twitter or Facebook but I wasn't really paying attention, gotta act like a decent driver now. I mean like, I always was one just uh... I'm gonna shut up now.

Mitch: "See smooth parking."

When we arrived and finally found a spot, I got out with Lisa standing beside me as we headed inside, starting to walk through a few places but unfortunately, not being able to find anything worth while.

Mitch: "This might actually be a pain."

Lisa: "What are you looking for?"

Mitch: "Some sumo suits and maybe a large yellow costume."

Lisa: "So like a banana?"

Mitch: "No I mean just large, yellow and uh..."

Lisa: "That's a banana Mitch, God your stupid."

Mitch: "I'm not looking for a banana, not yet anyway."

She rolled her eyes again before walking out of the store, leaving me to my own thoughts. God I miss my boys, why did I agree to let Lisa come? I should have brought Jerome with me.

????: "Oh wow."

I turned around to see a young lady standing a few meters behind me, a smile wide on her face.

????: "Who would have thought I'd meet you, Preston, Lachlan and Vik in the same day."

Mitch: "I'm sorry?"

Hope: "I've just come from breakfast with half of my family, mum is practically against homosexuality and started going off at Viklan for being cute as hell and now dad wants a divorce from her so I'd say you guys did good. But I mean I guess I'd see you guys later anyway as they did invite me to have lunch with you guys in a couple hours."

I checked my phone and noticed three messages, one from Lachlan telling me about this woman being a bitch, one from Vik saying they invited a girl to come out for lunch with us and then one from Lisa, right now, asking me who this chick is. Honestly, she needs to fuck off.

Mitch: "Hope right?"

Hope: "Did one of the boys just tell you?"

Mitch: "Yeah Vik messaged me earlier, I just didn't think to check my phone, well I guess I will see you later then."

Hope: "Yeah, have fun shopping Biggums."

I couldn't help but laugh at her statement, I hadn't had a fan call me that in a while, a few years at least so it felt good and also a little sad remembering my old friends, I like to keep up with them but still, I wonder how they are? As she waved me off she left the shop and as if on cue, in walked Lisa. An angry expression all over her face.

Mitch: "I don't care."

Lisa: "Do you know her?"

Mitch: "Who Hope? Yeah one of Vik and Lachlan's friends."

Lisa: "Well it seemed like you didn't."

Mitch: "Maybe not at first until she reminded me of where we have met before. I may not remember much and I'm still trying to..."

Without even finishing my sentence, I felt her hand raised against my cheek, an audible slap being heard as it resonated through the store.

Mitch: "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Lisa: "You don't fucking talk to other girls when it's just us you know this you piece of shit. Now I'm bored, let's go home. I think I want to swap with one of the other girls, you're pathetic."

Before I could even say another word, she walked away and to the left, heading back to the car. What the fuck did I do to deserve that? Whether she was a fan or a friend, the fuck gives her the right to slap me?

Mitch: "What the fuck just happened?"

Lisa: "Come on Mitch move, I don't think you understand the situation."

She had come back and now forcefully grabbed my hand, all I could think of is I'm probably going to get probed, vigorously. I shook my arm out of her grip and started running my other hand over the now tender skin, she was grabbing me rather hard but what hurt the most was the slight indentations on my skin from her nails.

Mitch: "You can fuck off and do your own thing, if I see you at the house, I'll be kicking you out immediately."

Lisa: "That's not how this works gay boy. You have secrets you don't want anyone else to know about, so right now. I have power over you. And I want to go home."

Mitch: "What you want and what you get are two very different things."

I pulled my phone out and messaged Camilla, letting her know I will be home soon and without Lisa, after I sent that message, I opened up Twitter and typed two words before posting and putting my phone into my pocket before sprinting as fast as I could, using her confusion to my own advantage. With tears threatening to sting my eyes, I could hear her screaming at me from behind as I bolted out the door and to my car, unlocking it and jumping in before locking the doors again so she couldn't get in. While she was bashing on the windows and trying to open the door, I took a deep breath and released it slowly, trying to calm myself down before I put the keys into the ignition, turned the car on and started to back away. She must have known that I was going to run her over if she didn't move so she jumped out of the way, screaming her lungs out as her voice became louder, but then it got quiet and very soon after, it was gone. I heard my phone ring so I looked down for a moment and saw Camilla written clearly along the screen, I pulled over and called her back when I got the chance.

Mitch: "Yeah?"

Camilla: "So you finally snapped?"

Mitch: "You could say that yeah."

Camilla: "If it makes you feel better, she has been causing shit between the girls too, only they would have knocked her out cold, you just left her stranded at the mall."

Mitch: "I'm not going to go back and get her."

Camilla: "I already told her not to come back. Come home, Robin and I are watching Netflix, surprisingly, he has managed to sit through three episodes without commenting on something."

Robin: "Fuck you."

Camilla: "Never gonna happen baby boy."

Mitch: "I always wondered why you two were completely off limits to the rest of us but I think I just figured out why. I'll be home in ten minutes, remember we have lunch later."

Camilla: "I know, we will be there, promise. See you soon Biggums."