It's Not That Easy

Hey guys look another one. God make it stop.

Sean's POV

This school is fucked and it knows it. Yeah I see you wall, standing there silently as you contemplate my inevitable fucking death you bastard.

Sean: "Asshole."

I was walking towards school today and was already put in a bad mood from feeling a little sick as well as not being able to talk to my friend online. It sucks but we can't always talk.

Vik: "Fuck off Sean."

Sean: "Listen here you little shit, back the fuck away because I am not in the mood."

Vik's a fucking cunt seriously. He has no idea what being a decent person is.

Vik: "What are you going about Sean? You can't fucking touch me dick head. Don't bother trying."

Sean: "I'll kick your fucking ass is what I'll do."

Vik: "I just said you can't touch me. Fucking Irish are stupid how did your people survive on their own."

Sean: "At least we don't have to fuck our cattle to reproduce you Indian fuck."

Vik: "Ooo ouch that one slightly hurt, I'll have you know at least they are reliable and we can live Co dependantly."

Sean: "Coming from someone that goes into steak like they go into Simon's ass is rich faggot."

Vik: "You are fucking gay as well stupid."

Sean: "At least I don't flaunt it off and make sure everyone knows so they don't touch me. I'm happy with who I am and I don't have to go around shoving my cock in anyone I see just to help me feel good after daddy beats me. Or is that why your mother left you? Because you couldn't be an actual decent human being? Fuck off Vik you are worthless."

I walked off and headed towards my class before feeling something jump onto my back and wrap their arms around my throat, cutting off my airways. I turned quickly against the wall and literally jumped backwards into it, making damn sure to hit him as hard as I could. When I did collide with the wall, he let out a yelp and his grip loosened a little. So I did it again until I felt a fist connect with my stomach, causing me to vomit hysterically onto the floor in front of me. I had tried so hard to hide that fact but I guess it's not my fault.

Vik: "At least my own body doesn't reject me. Are you that pathetic that even you hate yourself."

He got off me but pushed me hard, causing me to step into the puddle I had just created and fall forwards just shy of it. When I did land I threw up again before picking myself up and walking off, honestly, I need to clean myself up before class. God knows Minter would hate me if I turn up to his class covered in vomit again. When I did enter the toilets, I pulled my cloth out of my bag and started rinsing and washing the drying bile on my mouth and the concoction on my shirt. Trying desperately to clean as much as I could. When I had finished and the bell had gone, I sprayed myself with some deodorant and walked to class. Thankful he wasn't in any of mine today. I don't think I could have handled it if he was.

Vik's POV

He's so fucking, FUCK what is his problem? Ever since he got here he's been nothing but an absolute cunt to me. If he is going to be like that then Jesus christ I'm going to act the same way. My friends try and tell me to just give up but no, this dick head made it personal when he brought my parents  into it. Finding out he's sick or with a disorder makes it all the more worth while.

Perry: "Vik just let it go."

Vik: "Fuck no, if he's going to bring my parents into this then I'm going to fucking end his life."

A few minutes later, I sent out the tweet and a status on Facebook, knowing everyone in the school would see it because let's be honest. I run this shit hole of a place.

Perry: "Vik seriously? Are you that fucking self centered that you can't just let it go?"

Vik: "I just told you no. Seriously it's amazing why I still keep you around."

Perry: "Oh please."

I felt him grab my hand and place it in his chest and stomach then down along the length of his dick.

Perry: "We both know damn well why you keep me around."

Yeah he is amazing and the loudest and best I've had in this school so far. But he's not the one I like. This guy online I've met through Runes cape years ago. He uh, he's something special.

Perry: "Still thinking of that Jack guy?"

Vik: "Is it that obvious."

Perry: "He could say get naked for me and you would do it in a heart beat."

Vik: "At least I know he would be into me as well."

Perry: "What if all he wants is your body, rather than anything else?"

Vik: "At least it's better than anything else. Always did like the exotic guys. Showing myself off to them makes me feel good and I know damn well I'm sexy. Why not."

Perry shook his head before focusing back on the teacher in front of us. I took my phone out and messaged Jack. Hoping he was online.

Vikstar123: "Hey Jack are you online?"

JackSepticEye: "Hey Star, yeah I'm here just a shit morning already but I'll be OK. How are you today?"

Vikstar123: "I guess I'm in the same boat, some dick head at school is being a fucking tool and brought my parents into the tiff today, seriously he's worse than a rock. At least you can pick up and throw a rock further away from you."

JackSepticEye: "I know how you feel. The guy that bullied me, his mates ganged up on me, caused me to throw up on myself and I had to go home. I feel like nothing and that no one else could ever understand that."

Vikstar123: "No one does understand because you are unique and special beyond anything. I mean you bring a smile to my face every day."

JackSepticEye: "I wish you were here baby boy, I want to hold you and tell you how happy you make me."

Vikstar123: "If I was with you I'd knock the guy off his feet and then tell you how fucking special you are to me."

JackSepticEye: "I wish you could. Like, today, he's fucking all like Sean you piece of shit, Sean you are pathetic, fuck you Yada Yada Yada. He fucking jumped on my back and started strangling me."

Wait he... Oh no.

Vikstar123: "Uh... Sean?"

Sean: "Yes?"

Vik: "Let's get your mind off of him, how do you feel about me?"

Sean: "If you were here, I'd have already taken you on a date, I'd have asked you if you wanted to be with me. I'd protect you from everything no matter how much pain that put me in. I like you."

Vik: "I feel the same way, I like you Sean, You are the funniest person I've ever met, you make me smile every day. And you have the greatest personality I've ever seen. But it would never work."

Sean: "Yeah I guess the whole online thing would be difficult."

Vik: "No. It's not that Sean McLoughlin, my name is Vikram Barn. That's why it would never work."

Sean: "Wait as in..."

Vik: "Yeah."

Sean: "So then... What do we do? Because I like you. But I can't keep this up for much longer."

Vik: "I don't know. What do you mean?"

Sean: "Vik you make me want to kill myself, every day that I come to school. Fuck how did I not realize this before."

Vik: "Sean I'm sorry."

Sean: "No... Fuck no it's not that easy for either of us."