It Hurts (Smut)

Lachlan's POV

Finally I had the chance to catch Coachella, the music, the atmosphere, this what I live for. And getting the chance to spend time with my boyfriend and my best friend makes it just that little bit more special.

Rachel: "Lachlan, you ready?"

Lachlan: "Always, Where's Luke?"

Rachel: "He's waiting for us with Ana and Vik, Sharyn will be there soon, same with Tyler and Damian."

Lachlan: "Sweet ok, just gotta chuck on my singlet, don't need no shirtless pictures of me up online."

Rachel: "So that photo with you, Tony, Rob..."

Lachlan: "Oh shush you, They were visiting me for my 21st so it was a special exception."

Rachel: "Mhm I'm sure, ok are you ready? Pretty sure Luke won't mind what you wear."

Lachlan: "I know, but I still want to impress him."

I heard Rachel let out an audible aww which was funny.

Lachlan: "Oh, Caspar, JJ aren't they waiting with them downstairs as well?"

Rachel: "No I think they said they were going to just meet us there."

Lachlan: "Ok."

As I finally finished looking good, I walked with Rachel out of her place and went downstairs to see Luke chatting away with Ana, Vik just on his phone being anti-social like always.

Ana: "Finally ready to go I see."

Lachlan: "Yes I'm ready. Had to make sure I look good."

Luke: "And who could you be trying to impress?"

Lachlan: "I don't know. But he shares the first letter of his name with mine."

Luke: "Mmm cheesy, You're a dab Baby."

Lachlan: "But you love me."

I rest my hands on his waist and then pulled him into me, his arms going over my shoulders, barely covered by the singlet straps. I heard the hum of his voice as he looked up at me and held me tight, while my hands stayed on his hips where they belonged.

Vik: "So are you two going to make out or what?"

Luke: "Wouldn't want my boyfriend to get outed already now would I?"

Ana: "Lachlan isn't out yet?"

Lachlan: "Nope, not yet."

Rachel: "Ready to go."

Lachlan: "Oh I forgot something."

I knew they all looked at me slightly confused until I leant in and kissed Luke, my baby on the lips carefully, slowly and almost teasingly, long too maybe for a good ten seconds just so he knows how much I love him.

Vik: "Ah gross."

Rachel: "Oh please it's adorable."

Vik: "Can we go please?"

Time Skip

The atmosphere was insane, the music can be heard all over the place and it was so alive and infectious, so many people and I swear we have run past some celebrities.

Luke: "This is nuts."

Lachlan: "I'm surprised you agreed to come with me."

Luke: "I'm surprised you offered."

Ana: "I think it's cute, Come on guys lets go find the boys. JJ and Caspar organized a tent for us."

Lachlan: "All good I just have to go to the toilet but I don't really know where they are and I don't really want to get lost."