Keep That Load (Smut)

(This is the second smut upload so hope you guys like it. This one is more intense with more people. Also look who learnt how to do the collage thing on my phone. Through an app that simplified the shit out of it. I love technology. NO MORE SINGLE PHOTO STUFF UNLESS I FIND A GOOD ONE! I HAVE NO EXCUSES NOW!)

Josh's POV

After my session in the bathroom with Lachlan, leaving him on his knees while I left the bathroom and headed back to class, I walked in alone and no one really payed attention to me.

Preston: "Where's Lachlan?"

Josh: "He was being a dick so I left him."

Preston: "You are sweating bullets?"

Josh: "Hey I'm still not use to the weather change, give me some time and I'll get use to it. In the men time I think I'll be living in shorts."

Preston: "Well hey, I went to the liberty of doing yours for you so you could at least try some."

Josh: "I appreciate it Preston, though I likely would have just given it to someone else, I've never been a big fruit cake person you know. Just never liked the taste."

Preston: "Oh uh, that's fair I guess. Hey we only have about 20 minutes left in class, they aren't finished yet as they are just baking. How have you been finding living over here?"

Josh: "Honestly, it's been OK so far. I haven't really been put into any uncomfortable positions, I haven't really been bullied at all either. It's a nice change."

Preston: "I'm glad you are enjoying yourself man. It sounds like even though you moved so far and away from your friends, you still seem like you are going to be OK."

Josh: "Thanks Preston I appreciate it. I honestly do. It's nice to find a new home and a new place and still be feeling OK with who I hang out with you know."

Preston: "It is hard to move around. I did so when I was younger but never from a whole new country."

Josh: "It's uh... It's an interesting feeling let me tell you."

Pansino: "Josh where is Lachlan?"

Josh: "Sorry miss he said he needed to use the toilet hence why that was the last area he showed me. I said I should probably head back to class anyway so I don't miss anything. He shouldn't be too far behind me."

Pansino: "That's OK, do you have a better idea of where to go in the school then I've done my job as your teacher. Alright guys start to clean your benches, the cakes will cook through to the next class so I will make sure to pull them out with the next class of Freshman students."

Jay: "And you are going to trust them with our cakes?"

Pansino: "They better pull them out or they will each be getting detention tomorrow with me. Trust me, they will be fine and I will let them cool so they can be picked up after school OK?"

Josh: "Damn I'll need to message mum and tell her I'll be a few minutes late home due to this. She worries too much."

Preston: "Yeah I know that feeling all too well, mum is very strict."

Josh: "Your mum is strict? You give off the impression that you are more of a free person if you know what I mean?"

Preston: "I guess I kind of am, they trust me and they believe anything I say but I have a feeling that they know I'm lying and just let me do my own thing. Kind of like a uh, I dunno I can't really explain it."

Josh: "You can't explain it? Or you don't know how to explain it?"

Preston: "I think it might be the second one."