Harry's Confused

Brad's POV

Watching Simon and Vik as they went running around town trying to find their damn pokemon, I acted as the finish line, they had to run as fast as they could, stopping only to catch pokemon with Harry and Josh following them with the camera. Making sure they keep on track.

Brad: "God I wish I could just watch them, I should have just FaceTime Josh and Harry. Ah well I get to relax at least."

Ever since I started hanging out with Harry, he had dragged me along for behind the scenes work since he found out about my background in Audio engineering. I waited as I tried to listen out, see if I could hear them coming but honestly, I had no idea what I was doing. I'm use to being behind the camera and yet now they were putting me in front of it.

????: "Excuse me sorry."

Brad: "Hey whats up?"

????: "You are the one that's been hanging out with the Sidemen right?"

Brad: "Yeah I guess you could say that."

Harry warned me about this, the whole fans starting to recognize me from photos with them. And since I had always been with Harry, eh rumors flew and He tried to make sure I didn't think they were real but I wasn't paying them any mind anyway.

????: "I was just curious if I may ask. And of course you don't have to answer, but I was wondering how you and Harry met. The two of you are really close but you came so randomly out of the blue, not even the most loyal and fanatic fans know about you Brad."

Brad: "Don't some research ahead of time?"

????: "I pay attention and would rather know a fact than fabricate a lie for views."

Brad: "Well as much as I have respected and loved your honesty and forth coming nature, I'm afraid I can't say, sorry."

????: "Nah that's OK. Have fun."

I watched her smile and walk away, waving at me as she left. I wonder what that was all about?

Josh: "SIMON YOU MONG DOWN HERE!"

I lay on the grass while listening to dad finally announce Simon is ready to finish up.

Josh: "Here you fucking idiot."

Simon: "Oi fuck off."

Brad: "You know you've only been running for twenty minutes right?"

Simon: "What?"

Brad: "Oh yeah, I just got a message from Harry, Vik dropped a lure as soon as you guys started."

Simon: "That's not fucking allowed."

Brad: "Each lure is half an hour, and we didn't say you could or couldn't use any items."

Josh: "I was gonna say something but I thought against it."

Simon: "The one fucking time you don't open your mouth. What the hell Josh?"

I listened to them argue and complain about the rules but they failed to realize that Vik was simply walking down towards us with a very bored looking Harry behind him. The poor slightly masculine young man looked very... I dunno, he seemed like he wasn't impressed in the slightest.

Vik: "This was pretty easy I reckon."

Harry: "And very fucking boring. We didn't even really travel too far, I was expecting to do some actual running."

Vik: "Hey an easy win right? Which means Simon and Josh are buying dinner."

Brad: "Free food, I'm down."