Full Of Secrets 2

Lachlan's POV

While Preston and Vik got seated and waited for me with their orders for breakfast, I couldn't help but smile at the two talking and laughing playfully with each other, I don't know how the fuck I managed to land these guys, but I can say with confidence that I've never been happier.

????: "Sir can I help you?"

I turned to face the girl in front of me as I shuffled forward, giving her the orders and then being told to take a seat, that it will be brought out to us. So I did as I was told, walked back towards my boys and took a seat with them coming in half way through an odd conversation.

Preston: "No but seriously speaking though would you rather fuck a cow or go to town on Lachlan's brother?"

Lachlan: "What the fuck?"

Vik: "Ugh Lachlan's brother, that way I can still be with little Lachy here and I know he will know it's a dare so I wouldn't be killed."

Lachlan: "What? I wouldn't kill you? I would never kill you."

I leant in and whispered to him, saying "I love you too much tk ever hurt you." Getting me a blush from Vik and a giggle from Preston. It wasn't hard to make Vik blush considering the size of him. All we would have to do is pick him up and he would have a crimson shade across his beautiful brown cheeks.

Preston: "I'm kind of glad everyone already ships us with each other in some way, it makes it easier to get along."

Vik: "Agreed, could you imagine if they found out any of it was true though? There would be riots everywhere."

Lachlan: "Settle down baby boy maybe not riots but on Tumblr and YouTube the world would implode."

J reached over and hugged my little star as he giggled and cuddled into me, the shops were good for one thing, it let us be a bit more affectionate than normal with friends while still able to maintain a friendship, most fans just thought we were close.

????: "Can you not do that in front of my children?"

I looked ahead and saw a lady and a man giving us horrible death glares while the two kids, I wouldn't even say kids they look old enough to handle themselves, looked at their parents in fear.

????: "Mum what the hell is wrong with you?"

Mum: "With me? These disgusting fag got are just shoving their agenda into your face and I will not have you be exposed to such sinful actions."

????: "Who the fuck cares, seriously grow up and open your eyes, this is the way the world is now, and besides, I happen to know that Preston here is straight, and I think we all secretly wanted Lachlan and Vik to be gay for years."

Mum: "You know these disgusting people?"

????: "Yeah friends from school, Now grow up and finish your meal so we can leave. This is why I don't come back home anymore."

I watched the confrontation with glee as her daughter put her in her place, and when she knew us by name. Well that made it even better.

Preston: "Guys do you think we should just leave?"

????: "No, Lachlan paid for your meals so you will sit down and eat, I was behind you sorry."

Lachlan: "No worries."

Mum: "They haven't even said your name yet?"

????: "Yeah because I told them when I'm with my parents not to even think about talking because you two are horrible fucking examples of humans. And I Hope, that they would remember that but unluckily for them, Lachlan is Hopeless."

With the emphasis she was putting on the words Hope and Hopeless, it wasn't hard to figure it out.

Lachlan: "Alright Hope I get it Geez don't have to rub it in."

Preston: "Are you uh... Still free tomorrow?"

Mum: "I will not let my daughter date someone with gay friends. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Dad: "I'm leaving you Margaret."

Vik: "Wait what?"

Dad: "I'm sick of you belittling and bringing down the happiness of others just because you don't like it."

Lachlan: "Guys this is bigger than us now I think we should move tables."

So we did, we picked up our drinks and moved to another booth on the other side of the store, these seats were a lot more comfortable too.

Preston: "Holy shit did we just do that?"

Vik: "Lachy did we just divorce a family?"

Lachlan: "No baby boy we didn't do anything."

I picked Vik up a little and pulled him onto my lap, wrapping my arms around him slowly, making sure my touch lingered over the bare skin that was showing under his shirt.

Preston: "Damn Lachlan you try any harder and I may need to get under the table."

Vik: "Wouldn't be the first time."

Lachlan: "Maybe next time love."

????: "Hey sorry about that, also nice job picking up on the hints Lachlan."

Preston: "Hope right?"

Hope: "Yeah, I feel terrible about what just happened but honestly, I've been talking with my dad about that for years, I think he just kind of needed something to set it all in motion, a catalyst if I may say."

I looked over to see the two parents fighting silently, it was interesting to see.

Lachlan: "Will you two be OK?"

Hope: "I'm sure we will be fine, Paige and I have been friends for years, coincidentally, that's my mum and her dad, they've been together but I know how high maintenance my parents can be."

Dad: "Paige, come on let's go home, Hope would you like to come with us?"

Hope: "It's OK, I think I might spend some time with friends and give mum a chance to calm down."

Dad: "If you need anything just call me, and Boys I don't know you but I'm so sorry for what she said to you all. I think it's brilliant you guys can be yourself. I'll call you later ok?"

Hope: "Thanks dad."

Mum: "HE IS NOT YOUR FATHER!"

Hope: "NO FUCKING SHIT BUT HE DOES A BETTER JOB THAN YOU!"

Vik: "Hope, you want to come have lunch with us later? We will be with Mitch, Jerome and Rob too. Maybe some of the girls."

Hope: "What time sorry? I have work at about 2:30."

Preston: "Oh long before that, 1?"

Hope: "Sounds good, Where abouts will you guys be?"

As we spoke about details, our meals came and Preston continued to talk while Vik and I ate, switching in between food to tell Hope where we would be.

Hope: "Done, alright guys I'll see you there, and again, sorry about my mum."

Lachlan: "It's fine mate, don't worry about it."

A few moments later, she left the building and we were left with the three of us.

Preston: "Namrita won't be happy that we brought someone new."

Vik: "Fuck Namrita I'm worried about Robin, he's normally so chill but just, ugh."

Lachlan: "I'm sure it will be fine boys, but in the mean time..."

I let one hand fall down Vik's pants, letting my fingers touch run Long his smooth, clean cave skin while I leaned over and kissed Preston, his lips like ice cream on a hot summers day back home.

Lachlan: "I love you two."