Insult Match

(Yes I've been back on a Sidemen Grind to try and get a bit more acquainted with the boys, And the best part is, I keep falling back to these Videos and I'm like Hm. Stephen is pretty good, The Aussies are decent but let's be honest... No one does Insults as I do. So I thought to myself after watching the videos, I feel like ending a man's already non-existent YouTube account.)

Another thing. I'll number each insult so you guys know what you are looking for. Feel free to rate out of ten. I might make a different one later once I catch up with the last 7 months of videos I've missed but yeah. Rate them out of 10 with 10 being savage.

Michael's POV

(Also Yall remember the fucking Pot of gold blocks and pot of gold one-shots in my last one shot... Hehehe)

As I walked up towards Vik's new place, I was excited and nervous. I had been living in an apartment close by now for a few months, And being close to him made getting around easier since I can't drive.

Vik: "Hey Michael, Are you prepared?"

Michael: "I think so, I have a few good ones, But I have some throwaways for the ride over to see how you react... How bad is too bad? Wait nevermind I saw the one with the Twins."

Vik: "I'm sure it will take a bit of heavy hitting to hit those levels of jokes."

Michael: "I don't know, I am pretty good at Insulting people, I could make it a job like the Queen."

Vik: "Liz is a savage."

Michael: "Yes Liz, Spelt Bianca Del Rio."

Vik: "You and your Drag Queens I swear."

As he grabbed a jacket for himself out of the closet, Somewhere he was permanently until I came into the picture. That was a good night about a year ago now. 

Vik: "But are you prepared?"

Michael: "Why do you say that?"

Vik: "Because he kept pestering me and Josh for Information on you."

Michael: "Did you say anything?"

Vik: "Josh didn't, He didn't want to get caught in the crossfire. I jumped at the chance."

Michael: "And this is why I love you, You know what's up. So where are we going?"

Vik: "A surprise for you, Stephen kind of destroyed him in one video."

Ah yes, The fucking Red headed Down syndrome reject, I remember him.

Michael: "And I saw the one he did with you, Too many smart jokes... And you had JJ there, You would have known to make them simple. Like really simple."

Vik: "I was nervous."

The man taking a few steps towards me before pulling me into a large hug, Kissing the top of my forehead which I would always let him do. I heard him in his sleep one night saying he liked kissing there, Turns out with everyone else being taller than he is, He likes to feel tall sometimes. Luckily for him I like being the big spoon.

Vik: "Alright come on let's get going, We need to pick up Sarah on the way. She said she wants to be there."

Michael: "How many people are actually coming?"

Vik: "Michael, It's you, Vs Cal in an Insults match. You both have some fucking deep, Dark shit going on. It's going to be one of the best fucking videos on the internet. There is no doubt about it."

Michael: "My first video with Cal and it breaks the internet... I like the way that sounds."

As we were making our way to Sarah at the Studio, I couldn't help but feel a little nervous actually.