Swankway (Smut)

So does anyone remember this video? Or any vlogs. If anyone needs prompts go tk town on the vlogs. So much good shit... For example.

Simon's POV

I've done all my shit for today. Videos are done, Edited and uploading or scheduled, Vik's over with Lachlan and JJ is no where to be Seen, Josh is with Freya and I have the house to myself. It's so boring here when you are alone. I could watch something on Netflix but, I'm feeling a bit funny. Moving around on my Segway on the lower floor, I was trying to find something to do but I already had an idea. It was dark outside so I knew I was effectively by myself. I looked down and noticed a little tent in my shorts. I hadn't had any sex in a while, Fucking Vik and his boyfriend now, Damn it why the Australian, Fuck me instead.

Simon: "Fuck it."

I hopped off the swegway and dropped my shorts and my underwear. Leaving me naked from the waist down as I looked down at my semi hard cock dangling there. I looked around again, Maybe out of habit. And wrapped my hand around it. Lightly feeling the skin on my dick roll with the slight effort used, over the head and back where it became tight and then rolling it back over, Letting it cause waves of pleasure with its light and easy movements. I was by myself so I let out a small moan, the touch I so desperately needed relieving me. I stood back on the device and just slowly began to move around the bottom floor, or backwards and forwards, it didn't really matter while I was here. But I felt it when it got hard, Looking at my muscle as it stood at attention, ready to be used. With a firm grip around the middle of my cock, I moved my hand faster, letting it run along the length of my dick and wishing someone was here so I could roll my way into their awaiting mouth. As I began moving I remembered the feeling of Vik's dark cock, the thickness splitting me open the first time I took him, His length hitting my prostate and tickling it with every thrust, Causing Josh to barge through the door just to make us stop. Remembering that moment made me feel harder and want it, crave it more than I already was. I had been riding around and Jerking for a few minutes now, my hand getting tired from inactive use, I've never needed to use it when I could just bend over for Vik and feel him drop my pants and slide it straight inside me, and it was anywhere. I recall when Mitch was over and I just dropped my pants for Vik, Mitch stayed and watched until I eventually pulled his cock out and sucked on it, feeling the skin roll over my tongue and feel the head of him go deeper down my throat. His girlfriend is a very lucky woman.

Simon: "Fuck."

I let out a few breaths before stopping, leaning on a chair in the lounge room for a break, Having to balance on this while Jerking off is quite hard, and I have a feeling that it would be even harder when I cum. Having had my Wank on the board, I hopped off it and spread my legs a little, my hand still on my cock while now I was on stable ground leaning over the couch, I know Vik will love the idea of me Jerking on the fabric.

????: "Such a good boy for daddy."

Before I could even think, I felt something at my ass before it trusted inside me, not fast enough to really hurt me but slow enough to where it was going to hit my ends hard and quick. I felt his hands on my cheeks, Spreading them open before I felt it hit the end, causing me to scream out. Hell I don't care if your an old man with a large cock or a woman with a strap on, I'm so desperate for sex I'll take whatever I can get. I felt them pull out before going back in, their hands now lifting my shirt up and off my body, Roaming my skin and touching me. Pinching and twisting my nipples slightly allowing a small amount of pain to add to the feeling and it was glorious. I felt them speeding up and I knew I was close already from my exploits earlier.

Simon: "I'm close already daddy fuck me."

I felt a piece of fabric be wrapped around my eyes, blinding me before he stopped and turned me around, taking himself out and lifting me so I was sitting on the chair, balancing on my lower back while his own hands held me up and mine wrapped around his neck and held onto his shoulders. I noticed through my touch he wasn't wearing a shirt so I let my hands fall, a smooth body moving quickly as his cock thrust inside me, Going faster and faster. His body now on top of mine as he must have leant down, evident by the kiss his lips left on mine.

????: "Are you going tk cum for daddy Si?"

Wrapping my legs around his body, I pulled him closer to me while he went faster, harder and I felt like I was being ripped apart and it was the best fucking feeling in the world. I was moaning and screaming for my life, my neighbour's probably thought someone was dying.

Simon: "I'm gonna cum daddy please."

Within a few moments of me Jerking my cock, the feeling of his buried inside pushed me over one last time, myself erupting, sending ropes of cum from the head as I felt some of it land on my chest and my neck, one landing on my Tomah before a large burst shot it up and onto my face, some landing in my mouth and in my hair, it was the best feeling when I shoot so hard I can taste myself.

????: "Do you like that slut?"

I felt his touch on my body, running lightly over me before his finger was at my lips. I hungrily sucked it, tasting the familiar taste of my cum on his appendage.

????: "Daddy's getting close baby, where do you want it?"

Simon: "Please daddy, Please inside me, I need it inside my hole."

I felt his pace and force pick up slightly for a few more seconds before hearing him call out, Feeling his cock pulse inside me while I tightened my ring around his member, feeling it move inside me. He left himself in me for a few minutes, just standing there and listening to me pant until he leaned forward and kissed me. I felt his fingers untying my blindfold before he took it off but I was too busy kissing him, my arms now around his neck.

????: "Did you forget I've been staying here for a few days?"

I opened my eyes and was rather surprised, I must have forgotten the boy had been here as he stated and I felt sad.

Simon: "Sorry Haz."

Harry: "That's OK? Maybe next time you start to jerk off. Come see me first."

I felt him thrust once and hard inside me.

Harry: "At least I know I can make you scream."