𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬

WARNING
This story starts out a little slow and will make you sad, irritated, and more.

Tiana King, a student that is majoring in becoming a cyber security analyst and is also famously known as the sweet and shy preacher's daughter. She came to Howard to live her life but she is still in her shell. As she continues to settle in her environment, she finds a particular man, very mysterious. Suddenly, students have come up missing on campus putting some scares into people. Her curiosity gets the best of her and she decides to investigate who the killer could be.

Carter Mason may come off as a mysterious man but don't let that get to you. He is a dangerous man that prefers to keep his personal life secretive. Every person was a victim in his eye.

What happens when the dangerous man runs into innocent girl Tiana?
_________________
OLD DESCRIPTION

Tiana King was a young and great college student at Howard University. She was up at the top of the list for being the famous preacher's daughter. Her entire reputation of being a good girl was her dad's doing. She had dream goals to own her own business but her father had other plans and that involved the church.

Serial Killer, Carter Mason was the killer on campus. Every female was a victim in his eyes and he enjoyed hearing them scream for they life.

What happens when the dangerous man runs into good girl Tiana and she finds out he's more than a serial killer?

KARIN JINSUI-TIANA KING

STEPHEN JAMES-CARTER MASON