/26./

TIANA

TIANA

I continued to tap my fork into the pancake, blocking out the conversations around me. I was rather busy with my thoughts.

I overheard Carter say that we were heading back to Italy in a few days since his work is going by fast. Honestly don't care about what he did.

I just wanted to leave and every time I think of try it only frustrates me more of the possibility of even escaping. He got on the plane with me here before it took off and he has a house here and another whore that starts problems with me.

Speaking of her, she is glaring at me. She honestly thinks I want Carter. I don't know how many times I have to tell her.

I'm so close to actually fighting this bitch.

She loves to complain lies on me to Carter and I only get fvcking hits on my ass that is still in the process of healing.

I honestly think she's a bit mental because she doesn't care about any other women near Carter but me. The one girl that does not want him and that seems to be a problem to her.

I rolled my eyes and went back to playing with my uneaten pancakes and then I heard Carter come into the dining room full of half his men eating while the other kept watch.

He was giving them orders and assignments and they all got up and left without hesitation. Not bothering to clean up their places.

I prayed he did not say a word to me but my luck is always running thin with him. He called my name.

"Yes?"

"Come here. I want to talk to you."

I sighed and stood from my spot and went to him.

I could feel Maria's eyes on me, glaring at me evilly but I ignore it as usual. My only reason to get physical is if she calls me another bitch or get in my face or put her disgusting hands on me.

He let me go first, his hand rested on my lower back. It felt strange and I didn't know why I felt tingly. I reached behind me and brushed his hand off me.

I heard him chuckle lowly but he didn't say anything.

He lead me to his office and held the door open for me. I went in. He told me to have a seat and he closed the door behind him. I sat in one of the plush chairs and he walked around his desk sitting down.

He stared at me in the silence. I stared back in wonder. He still didn't say anything. Just stared at me, so I spoke.

"Am I in trouble?"

His lips twitched. "No." He replied simply.

"Then why am I here?" I asked calmly.

He leaned back in his chair. "I've been thinking, hard. Thinking about you and what could make you happy for just a moment." He says while looking at me.