/97./

I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO THE MOTHERS I'VE NOTICED READ MY BOOK

I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO THE MOTHERS I'VE NOTICED READ MY BOOK. I WISH THEM A HAPPY DAY.

TIANA

TIANA

"Queen, you are in labor and I need you to stay calm." A new voice speaks. A familiar. Out the corner of my eye, I saw Elena, the estate's main doctor in the medicine wing.

"I can't have this baby now." I cried as my chest heaved up and down.

Of course driving to the actual hospital was out of the question when crazy men had this place surrounded and could be anywhere.

The doors burst open and I couldn't even look up to see who.

"Boss-" Amelia began but he cut her off.

"I know." Carter's voice fills my ears. He touched me and I looked to him for only a moment because another sharp pain came with speed.

"Argh!" I groaned and my body was sweating.

"We need to get her to the tub now, Boss." Elena said.

I couldn't move without wanting to scream. Carter noticed and he lifted me in his arms, his arm under my legs and the other resting on my back and mine wrapped around his neck, clutching him hard.

"Boss?" I barely heard Brian's voice as I cowered in pain.

"I want everyone pulled back and into this house. Shut the gates and reload then wait for my call. Make sure every man is up here ready for a fight." Carter growls out at him and the man did not hesitate to start calling out orders as Carter carried me up the stairs.

I inhaled and exhaled. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

Once in the bathroom, Carter placed me on the counter and stripped me away from my comfortable leggings and socks. He ordered everyone that was in the bathroom to look away and they did. He slid my panties down my thighs and tossed them with my pants. He strips me out of my shirt and bra. I was completely naked in front of him. He then slid off his black shirt and slid it over me.

"I want you to be as comfortable as possible." He murmurs and I nod stiffly as I grit my teeth.

My arm went over his shoulders as he lifted me off the counter from under my thighs and placed me in the warm water. He kissed my forehead when a whimper came from me.