/76./

OMNISCIENT

OMNISCIENT

Ace unlocked the doors to his home, pushing the door open. He paused in his steps at what he saw.

Glass plates and more glass things he couldn't make out was everywhere along ripped pillows with feathers poking out at the slits of the opening, plants on there side and the dirt all over the floor, and his golf clubs on the ground.

This bitch! He thought angrily

He entered his home with a scowl and dropped his suit case to the ground before closing-more like slamming the door behind him.

He didn't bother calling out her name. The beauty was going to get it. He was pissed and she was too but one could push one so far.

Ace pushed Camille.

And she cracked. Literally.

Camille was in the kitchen, drinking one of his beers when he entered the kitchen. He looked around and it was destroyed too. Dishes and silverware all over the place.

"What the fvck is your problem?" He yelled at her and she just drank the beer instead of answering.

She was done talking to him. The lier he is.

Two years with him was not happening. In fact, their marriage might not ever happen.

She drank the rest of her beer then before he knew it, she threw it in his direction causing him to quickly dodge it. The beer bottle glass went all over.

"Take a good look around your house, Ace. Pay attention and closely. The next time it won't be you house I destroy or plates break. Test me again!" She yelled at him before turning and going up the stairs.

Ace jaw clenched in anger as he watched her leave around the corner. He looked around and everything was a mess.

He stood there for a moment. He nods his head before slipping off his jacket, letting it his the messy floor and rolling the sleeves of his dress shirt.

If she wants to play, why didn't she say so.