/11./

Tiana watched as the paramedics strolled Danielle out followed by Brian getting into the ambulance. Tiana turned to run and get her keys and slammed into a body.

"Owen,"

"What happened, T?" He asked when he noticed her distraught face.

"Danielle is going to the hospital. I found her in our shared room with blood all over the place. It's just...."

"It's alright.  you don't have to explain anything to me, T." He rubbed her back.

Tiana thought and thought. Who would hurt Danielle and all of a sudden it clicked on her head.

Her eyes shifted around before landing on a certain person.

CARTER.

He stood in the distance, watching the scene unfold before shoving his hands into his pockets and turning on his heels.

Was this a game?

The pretend obsession with her just to get to Danielle and harm her. It had to be him. He was the one who planted a note on the door.

"I....I'll be back," Tiana spoke quickly before rushing off to follow  Carter.

He made it into another building, walking the empty halls. Students still outside being nosy. Just as he was about to turn the corner a small hand wrapped around his wrist and the small figure stepping in front of him.

"Was it you?!" Tiana eyes him up and down.

Carter only stared at her emotionless about her sudden tone. A smirk formed upon his lips and it only angered Tiana.

"You read the note?"

Tiana scoffed in annoyance. "Did you harm, Danielle?!!!"

Carter looked around before grabbing Tiana's arm and pulling her roughly through the halls. Her protest went on deaf ears as he leads her in the unfamiliar hall.

"I will call the police and tell them-"

"Tell them what?" He questioned her, amused by her accusations of him doing such terrible things to Danielle.

"Tell them you......" Tiana trailed off.

They finally reached a room door and Carter opened it and pushed her inside. "Your smart...." He said giving her a smile.

"That's why I favor you." He finished before putting a white sock on the outside door for the show.

"Carter, why wou-"

"I did not touch your friend but I did have some action."

Tiana frowned and the next thing she knew she was pushed down and she flopped on the bed with a strange noise coming from her.

"I told you I wanted you to come to my dorm and you, my dear, had to be punished."

Tiana was shocked when he locked the door and sat down in a desk chair. He stopped in front of Tiana which caused her to sit up quickly.

"Who did that to Danielle if it weren't you?" Tiana questioned.

A smirk formed on his lips as he eyed her closely. "Wouldn't you like to know."

Tiana stayed still as a statue. She was scared of what he would do if she was to move.

"I think...." she trailed off as she broke the intense eye contact with him.

She heard him shift and the next thing she knew, he was in her face. His hit minty breath in her space covered her.

"Tell me what you think, babe."

Her breathing became uneasy as she tried to control her shaking hands. "I...I think...."

A sudden gasp escaped her lips when she felt a hot hand burning her sensitive skin. "Can I tell you what I think?"

Tiana closed her eyes as a hmmm sounded. His hands went further, further to the point the tip of his nails skimmed under her shirt.

"Can I?"

Tiana shook her head rapidly and placed her hands on his muscular shoulders, trying to keep him away as she leaned back. "No. Let me leave."

He pulled back some and met her brown eyes. He bit his lip as he continued his gaze at her. Tiana felt uncomfortable even being here in this situation and position.

"I can't do that. You don't know what you got yourself into by asking me if I harmed your friend."

Tiana's eyebrows crashed together in confusion. "What do you mean."

He smirked.

"It means I'm your new friend and you invited yourself into my psychotic life."

And with that, he wrapped his arms around her hips and shifted them to where she was on her back and he pinned her down as she struggled against him.

He pinned her wrist with one hand and pulled open a drawer in the side. Tiana tensed up when a needle came to her view.

"W-What are you doing?!" Fear showed in her eyes and it only caused more pleasure from him.

"You won't see another light of day after this." He said before sticking the needle and releasing the fluids into her blood stream.

After moments everything went black for Tiana and just before she blacked out she spoke a mental prayer as she knew this was her final day.