/37./

TIANA

My stomach growls even louder as I look through Carter's fridge.

I had awoke around an hour ago and Carter was no where. I didn't bother to run this time because there was no point. He had a guard out there. I was in nothing but my undies and a bra with his black sweater on. I had managed to put my hair up in a bun and wash all the make up off my face and I went through his medicine cabinet and was lucky to find some face moisturizer cream and another tooth brush.

I didn't need to ask to use any of his stuff and if I wanted to get myself together. Can't talk with funky breath.

I smiled when I found some eggs and bacon. I pulled the carton of eggs out and the pack of bacon and set them on the counter. I also seen a bottle of ciroc in the fridge. I grabbed the bottle and look at the label.

White grape.

I closed the fridge and opened the cold drink. I sniffed it and it did not smell to bad. I might not be at the legal age to drink and the fact it's to early but whatever. I took a long swig of the drink and it was not to shabby. I set the drink down on the counter and went through to search for pots or pans.

I found what I needed it and placed the skillet on the stove top. I cut the eye on low and grabbed the carton of eggs. I cracked a few and started mixing but I instantly forgot the cheese. I went back to the fridge and grabbed the cheese and closing it back.

Just when I was about to get in my cooking mode, I heard a phone go off.

I quickly put some cheese in the skillet and mixed it up before walking to the living room. I saw that it was the cheep phone I had since I left San Francisco.

I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?!" Troys voice boomed on the other side.

I sighed. "Good morning to you too."

"I'm not fvcking playing, Tiana! Where are you?!"

I frowned. "Calm down, Troy. You don't have to talk to me like this." I said in irritation. I get He was worried but he does not need to speak to me like that.

"I don't care, T. Where are you?" He asked again.

"Somewhere." I said, not really wanting to tell him where I was.

"Tia-"

"Look, I'll call you when I'm heading back to the house. You don't have to worry about me." I said cutting him off. "I'll call you later. I love you."

"Tiana, don't you han-"

I ended the call. I sighed while tossing my phone on the couch and hurried back over to my eggs.

I know he was worried but he did not have to be. I can take care of myself and I don't need to be babied.

I mixed my eggs and when they were almost done, I heard the door go. Open and closed. The sound of keys jingling echoed through the quiet penthouse.

I stayed occupied on my now finished eggs and grabbed the plate I was going to eat off and placed them on there. Keys were set on the counter and his footsteps grew closer. Then I felt his hands on my body.

"What do you want, Carter?"

"To touch you." His words coming out in a slight deep tone.

I placed the skillet down and turned to look up at him. I grabbed his hands from my waist and moved them away.