/88./

Omniscient

Mmmm, this feels nice.

Tiana's eyes moved under her closed eye lids as she dreamed of his touch. She moaned softly in her sleep, feeling something hot and wet moving over her inner thighs and sliding to the most sensitive part of her body.

Her eyes fluttered open and she sighed in pleasure, reaching down to touch herself only to feel thin strands of hair. Her eyes opened, aware and she looked down to Carter's head between her thighs, staring at her while he licked her sensitive skin.

She bit her lip and never broke eye contact as he continued to bring her to an intense orgasm. She grew wetter just by watching him eat her. She had to admit, he looked sexy.

A sudden knock at the door interrupted, causing to look to the hall that lead to the door. That didn't stop Carter.

He sped up just when she hit the edge. She released with a cry that bounced off the walls. Her chest heaved up and down, panting and her legs shook at the intense orgasm he gave her. Carter kissed her treasure before lifting up and crawling over her and kissed her lips.

The knock came again and Carter ignored it. Tiana's arms rested on his biceps, pulling him closer. She felt his throbbing member at her opening and she pushed her hips upward. Their lips locking as they blocked out everything around them.

The knock came harder and this caused Carter to pull away from her irritatedly.

"No." Tiana told him in a whisper, pulling him back to her.

She took one of her hands and reached between them, grasping his erection and rubbed it up and down her lower lips that coated him with her moisture.

She stopped at her entrance after teasing and he slowly thrusted into her tight opening. A groan escaped their lips in union and bounced off the walls.

"Boss!" Rick called out this time, making it known it was him.

Carter pulled away, exhaling a long breath and pulls away from Tiana. She went to whine loudly but was muffled against his lips when he kissed her one last time and got out of bed. She got sight of his amazing muscular bottom before he pulled up a pair of dark sweats. She grabbed the comforter and covered her body, laid down on the messy bed.

Carter walked to the door and unlocked it then opened it. "What?"

Rick handed over a piece of paper and told him it was a message. Also, his mother has announced through security that she will arrive around an hour and forty minutes.

"Have a room set up and notify the front gate and be there just to insure no incidents. You know how she gets."

"Yes, sir." He nods and walks off.

Carter closes the door and unfolds the paper. His eyes scan the note and a frown formed on his lips.

"What is it?"

He looked up and saw Tiana was now standing with the sheet wrapped around her body. She held it up firmly at her breast while staring at him with concern.

He folded the paper back up and slips it into his pocket. He walks over to her and placed a kiss to her forehead and pulled off the sheet, leaving her bare to his eyes.

"Nothing that concerns you and you shouldn't worry about." He said truthfully, lifting her up from under her thighs.

Instantly, Tiana wrapped her arms around him and looked him in the eye. "I think..." she trails off to really stare at him. Something troubled him but she'll leave it be for now. She gave him that familiar look, telling him she needs him right now. "We need a shower."