/98./

-Sorry for any confusion for those who thought she was having twins. I meant for that message to be towards the future. I already had this story planned out in the beginning, well them having kids wise, meaning I chose specific kids (older) and babies to be Tiana and Carter's children. As bad as I want to spoil things for you all, I want to keep everyone thinking and guessing.

Cariana is a pronounced Cary-Ana. Honestly, you can pronounce it in another way like Kari-Ana.

Now, let's jump into it.

CARTER

CARTER

"She is so small and beautiful. You and Tiana made a gorgeous baby." My sister smiled over the bassinet that held Cariana as she slept. "I can't believe I'm an Aunt."

I look to Tiana and she was sleep. She deserved it after everything that happened last night and the unexpected labor then the pain of delivering Cariana was a lot. She deserves the rest.

Well, about an hour left before she has to feed our babygirl.

"What's her name?" Camille questioned, drawing me back to reality.

"Cariana Taylor Mason."

She was silent for a moment as she stared down at her. "Did you and Tiana combine your names together?" She turned to look at me and I took notice of the amused smile.

I chuckled and nod my head.

"It's beautiful. I like it." She says, taking her gloves hand and touch Cariana's cheek. She shifted, soft coos leaving her mouth as her lips moved with her tongue. "She has dimples."

I nod. Indeed she did. They were very faint but you would notice if she lifted her mouth in a certain movement. Though Tiana and I have dimples, Cariana's was more like Tiana's.

"Did your get a hold of Rick?" I asked her.

Nodding, Camille turns to me and gave me her full attention. "He said everyone is safely hidden at the safe house."

I nod. "And Ace?"

Camille exhaled a breath. "I haven't got the chance to speak with him. There's a lot going on."

I could tell by the look on her face she really wanted to. I sighed and smiled at her. "Go ahead."

Camille was hesitant and I just smiled at her. A smile formed on her lips. "Thank you." I nod and she walked out the room to make the call she desperately wanted to make.

"That was sweet of you." I heard Tiana's tired voice fill the room.

I stood and walked to her as she slowly sat up. Her hair free and long around her face as she leaned forward a bit. She could barely move anywhere at this moment do to what she was hooked up to. I sit on the edge of the bed and lean forward and kissed the top of her head. She exhaled a soft breath and leaned on me.