/46./

CARTER

CARTER

I was in a pissy mood. Why? Say I came face to face from someone in my past and she was here to play strings.

I was so piss that I snapped on Tiana. Man, after she said she cared for me, I was stuck. I did not want her to get too attach just because we've been doing some intimate things together.

It's best she just keeps her feelings to herself and away from a man like me or she will find herself broken.

I took another swing of the strong whisky in my glass as I stared out the window at nothing particular as the events that happened today came to mind....

****
"Take Tiana to the beach house. I got handle a few things since I'm here." I told Rick.

"Yes, Boss." He replied without hesitation.

I walked to the other SUV and got into the driver's seat while Brian got in on the passenger seat.

It took about fourth minutes to get to my destination. This is where I'm meeting Mark.

Another inside man. One who reports back to me on my parents.

I have a fvcked up life and that's my parents fault. I wouldn't say it was a bad life but I could be more than just a killer. It was passed down from generations and I had no choice but to live it.

I parked outside the private building and gave a Brian the orders to sit here.

I walked inside the building to the front desk and was given the room number I needed to got to. Once there, I pushed open the door and a frown formed on my lips when I seen it was the person I've been trying to avoid this past year.

Riena Salvino.

My hands clenched into fist as she slipped her glasses on and gave me that look.

A look telling me she was just here on business but I know otherwise

"Don't look so angry, my love. We're only here to discuss the blood trail you left behind at the gas station in Washington DC."