/23./

TIANA

TIANA

I was given some clothes that covered my body and I was thankful. The outfit would not be approved by my parents but it was approved by me. And this hairstyle made everything.

I looked like a sexy mama.

Carter said we were going somewhere and he told me to come to his room when I was done dressed and that's where I was going now.

He didn't say where we were going but I know that firecracker bitch was going to. Her hair was straighten and she had on a sheer red dress with black heels. Her make up was red. Red eyeshadow, red lips, and pink blush.

She was really trying to have Carter's attention.

I finally found his room and I walked in. The room was filled with silence. I saw the comfortable bed and went to sit but I stopped myself.

I didn't know who he had in his bed.

The door to the bathroom opened and my eyes went wide.

He was in nothing but a towel.

When he saw me, he waved me over to him. I sighed walked into the bathroom.

I looked everywhere but at him

I looked everywhere but at him. I couldn't look at him when he's not in clothing.

If my eyes stray, they won't look away.

"You wanted something?" I asked, looking away.

"I wanted to see you." He said and then I felt his hands on my waist and turn me to look at him.

"You look nice." He compliments.

I gave him a confused look. He was complimenting me. Once again. I didn't know why. "Um, thank you."