/51./

This story has reached 138k reads, 7k votes, and 2.1k comments. I never thought this book would get far and I appreciate ALL the readers who took a chance on this story. Thank you so much❤️❤️
_____________
OMNISCIENT

The entire club was packed when Carter and Tiana entered. His hand on her waist keeping her close until they got to a comfortable spot.

Carter's eyes roamed the entire place. He noticed one of his men on the balcony giving him a nod. Carter nods back.

He made sure to bring a few men out in case something went wrong tonight. He was still handling the Xenon situation that was taking longer than it should and his family matters.

"Tiana!"

Tiana's head snapped on the direction of Camille who had a drink in her hand. "Your here and I see you brought this stalker behind you." Camille said causing Tiana to laugh and leaving Carter to roll his eyes.

"Now that your here, there's a guy that I want you to meet." Camille shouted over the loud music and grabbing Tiana's wrist.

Just as the two went to walk away, Carter grabbed Tiana's free hand and pulled her back to him. Tiana looked up at Carter and saw the serious look on his face.

"Be careful." He said and Tiana gave him an assuring smile.

"Okay."

He let go of her hand and she walked of with Camille. Carter sighed in irritation as he made it to a private table. He noticed Rick coming up the stairs with Brian behind him. The two men took a seat on the same cushions as Carter's.

A waitress came by and Carter was the only one that ordered two shots. The waitress left and went to go get the shots. Carter's eyes never left Tiana and Camille. They were sitting at the bar surrounded by a few guys. He noticed one guy was getting to comfortable with Camille. Her face didn't show an ounce of disgust nor disappointment.

Tiana on the other hand, looked completely uninterested in the guy that was next to her. A smirk formed on Carter's lips as he watched them.

"Word on Xenon?" Carter questioned, never taking his eyes off of his sister and Tiana.

"The men in San Francisco have no response but they are on their post and keeping up on the shipments." Brian said.

Carter gave a short nod. "Las Vegas?"

"Nothing, Boss."

After a moment, the waitress came back with Carter's drink. He took the shots to the head and went to go to the bathroom. He ordered the two men to watch the girls despite him having this place packed with his men.

Carter went to relive himself and when he washed his hands and left out the restroom, he stumbled upon a familiar woman.

"What the hęll are you doing here, Riena?" Carter questioned with venom laced in his tone.

She smiled innocently. "I'm enjoying myself and last I checked, this was a place for all people."

"Bullshît. Why are you really here?"

"I wanted to see the beauty that catches your eye, in person. She is beautiful, I have to admit. I'm jealous." She smirked up at Carter causing him to become more irritated.

Carter then became alert when Riena walked closer to him and touched his bicep. "When are you going to realize how much you need me, Carter?"

Carter pushed her hand away. Riena pouted and crossed her arms above her dress. She made sure to tuck under her black dress to show a view of her chest.