/61./

*For my lovely readers that hate cliffhangers lol.

Enjoy and be prepared....

TIANA

My eyes slowly open while I hear voices. I pulled at my arms and they were stuck. Restrained behind the chair I was sitting in. I moaned lowly in pain. My head was throbbing.

I lift my head noticed two men figures outside the door.

"I don't care. Let me see her!" A familiar voice that I knew all too well.

Troy.

Less than a second later, the cracked door was pushed open and he paused in his steps when he saw me tied. His eyes then met mine.

I'm pretty sure hatred showed all over my face. The brother I knew was gone. He was now a reckless man who thinks about himself.

When I look at him, I see what happened in the warehouse in Phoenix. He almost got me killed.

"Tiana...." he trails off. I studied him and he looks stuck. He didn't know what to say to me.

So, I spoke.

"What the hęll am I doing here?! Where am I?" I questioned him with much anger in my voice.

A shock look appears on his face. He's taken back by my outburst. "Your safe." He says.

I scoffed and pulled at the restraint. "Why am I tied up?"

He sighed and took a seat in a empty chair across from mine. "W-We need to talk."

"I don't have anything to say to you, honestly. I got what I needed to hear that day at the warehouse. You killed our parents and made a fool out of me." I said.

He stared at me for a moment before running a hand through his thick hair. I took in that he shaped up his beard and hairline. His hair was more thick than when I last saw it.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"Everything you know about Carter Maso." He says and I looked at him as if he's grown two heads.

He doesn't even care about me. What if Carter and I wasn't on the level we were on? He would not hesitate to teach me a lesson I won't forget.

"And if I don't?" I queried.

"Don't make this more difficult than it is, sis. Just give me an answer."

Sis? He wants to play that card, huh?

"Well, brother, I'm not making anything difficult. In fact, you've put yourself at risk for even bringing me here. Wherever I am."

He frowns at my words. "What do you mean?"