/22./

TIANA

TIANA

I was comfortable on the black sheets of the mattress. Maria, the mean girl gave me a pair of skin tight clothing. A white long sleeve and a matching white loose pants. I won't lie, they were comfortable and it was nice to be in something new.

I was facing towards the windows, looking out at the city lights of San Francisco. If only a bodyguard was not standing outside the room, I would go to the balcony and look at the stars. Take in some of the nice air.

I was once again trapped in a house with a crazy man and his nasty ways with women.

How nasty?

He was currently screwing the Maria chick a few rooms down. How do I know? Oh, the loud banging of the headboard hitting the wall and the loud faint screams and moans.

It was disgusting and I can't believe him. I don't care who he screws because all I care for is getting away from him to a place that he won't find me.

But I did feel disgusted. The man touched my most secrete area in the second week of me being at Howard. He also would take advantage of kissing me any chance he got. I just felt dirty because he was a man whore.

I shook my head with disgust. I just wanted to get away from him. He knew where my parents lived but did he know where my brother lived? Because that was going to be my second option.

My stomach grumbles and I sighed. I got up from the bed and went to the door. I opened the door and the bodyguard immediately stepped in front of me.

I sighed. "I'm hungry."

He didn't say a word. Just stands there looking at me.

"Can you get me anything, sir?"

Silence once again. What was wrong with him? Are all these men monsters? Of course they are, Tiana. Especially if they work for the man worst of them all.

"Fine." I gave up and slammed the door in his stupid face. This place was going to make me insane.

I walked to the window and looked out. There was really no chance for escape. He had the whole place surrounded by men in black.

I ran my fingers in my hair in frustration. I was starting to lose faith in actually living a good life. This man, Carter Mason, has taken me. I should have never confronted him and as many times as I thought that, it will never change the situation I'm in.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. I didn't bother turning around. Who ever it was could go and leave me be.