/95./

CAMILLE

CAMILLE

I blinked my eyes open at the sudden warmth of the sunlight on my closed lids. I took in my surroundings and I was on a bed. I also noticed that I was more in a hotel room or so. I moved to sit up and winced at the soreness coming from my legs and in between my thighs.

I sighed tiredly and grabbed hold of the sheets to cover my body while getting a better view of the room I'm in. I was still in the city of Italy and by the outlooks of the balcony, it was confirmed I was. I walked out on the balcony with slow steps and took in the scene before me.

Italy was beautiful and I took advantage of living in such a beautiful place.

I smiled to myself just at the thought of my first arrival. Thanks to my brother's help. My smile instantly disappeared when I thought of my brother.

Shît! I'm in so much trouble.

"Enjoying the view? I know I am."

My body tensed up at the sound of Ace's voice. It was low and attractive. Heat crawled upon my face and I turned to face him. A mistake I made. My cheeks grew more heated at the sight of him in only a bath towel, showing off his tatted front and the two pink beads of his nipples. His hair was dripping to one side and he was staring at me, a small smile playing on his lips.

My hold on the sheets went thin in my tight hold. When I said nothing, he walked towards me with a look of determination. Oh, help me.

He was in front of me before my next blink. I stood still and tried to relax myself, breathing in and out my nose. His hand lifted and he ran his fingers through my hair which I'm sure was a jungle at this very moment.

"Morning, Angel." He breathed.

His minty breath fanning my face. My cheeks no doubt redden a bit more. Why does he have this affect on me?

I went to speak but the reminder that I have not had the chance to brush my teeth or wash my face occurred to me quick. So, I smiled with my lips and no teeth.

"I have another tooth brush in the bathroom and a clean wash cloth and towel if you want to take a shower." He says.

I nod, keeping my mouth closed. He noticed and chuckles at me. He leans forward and kisses my head. I closed my eyes and my heart thumps. He stayed for a few more seconds and pulled away, his kiss lingering.

He sighs, brushing the back of his hand against my cheeks to his fingers in my hair, taking a strand and tugging at it.

"We can talk some more when you get out." He said.

I nod and walked in the direction of the bathroom. Once there, I dropped the sheet outside the door and walked in, locking it behind me.