/100./

CAMILLE

"I want his fucking head!" Carter growled out, hitting the steering wheel.

"We'll get him, Boss."

"After everything I did for that fucker, I never expected this. I fucked up and lead Cartron right to our baby. Fvcking traitor!" He shouted.

I continued to look out the window as I thought about what Carter just said. Our father really had a death wish. I'm just glad that Tiana had got away in time. Raindrops lightly met the windshield and the windows of the car. As Carter continued to talk about things with Rick, I noticed something shine then a man walked in the center of the road and he pointed a machine gun our way.

"Carter!" I yelled, pointing straight ahead.

The man started firing and we all got down and the car swerved to the right. The car continued on until we hit something hard causing us to all jerk forward. The airbags came out on both Carter and Rick's side. The sound of Carter's men shouting and tires screeching. Smoke filled the environment as I struggled to get out of the car coughing.

This was a random attack on us. People around us screamed high pitched and ran off as the rain began to pour down hard. I heard Carter get out along with Rick and grabbed weapons.

"What do we do?" I asked, the gunfire around us getting louder.

They cocked their guns and Carter looked around with that angry mug on his face. He looked around and his eyes strayed to one man.

"Don't get killed." Was the last of his words before he walked off in the direction of the brown skin man that gave him a crazed look.

I look back at Rick and his expression was serious. "Stay close, Miss Camille."

TIANA

I pulled up to the address Carter sent me and pressed on the brake. I looked up at the house and saw many people. Some familiar some not. When Eva came out, I exhaled a breath and shut the car off and grabbed the book bag. Unlocking the doors, I got out with the keys and then closed the car door. I opened up the back door and unbuckled the car seat before grabbing it whole and pulling her out. It's amazing how she was still sleeping.

But I'm also worried. She shouldn't be outside like this because she was still newly born and so small.

"Queen! Thank God you're alright!" Eva exclaimed while pulling me into a hug.

I smiled and hugged her back. After we pulled apart we walked into the house and I was greeted with Carter's mother, who's been all over Italy within the months, and Amelia.

"Tiana, I'm glad you are safe. How's my granddaughter?" She asked, walking me to a couch.

"Sleeping." I sighed as my mind tried to calm. Carter's mother went to wash her hands so she could take Cariana out of the car seat and set up some pillows for her to be more comfortable.

I looked at Amelia and she held an envelope and handed them over to me. I swallowed knowing it had to be the tickets. I stared long and hard at them before shaking my head and dropping the envelope to the coffee table.

"I can't." I can't leave him.

"Queen, you must. Boss gave us-" Amelia began but I spoke over her.

"I'm not leaving here without him. I'm not having my baby grow up without a father. The look I saw on Cartron's face when I saw him was crazed and I have seen it in his eyes. He won't stop unless he has Cari and I'm not letting it happen." I said, feeling a heavyweight being lifted off my chest.