/27./

Mature

TIANA

"To Strip."

I looked at him with so much hatred. I loathed him.

I wiped my tears away angrily. He wanted me to get naked and show off my stuff in front of him.

"I rather not. Why can't you let me go. What do I have to do to be free from you?" I questioned and then a thought came to mind.

I did the dare unlike you, babe. Now this deal....we'll talk.

That deal. We'll talk.

"I'll make a deal." I blurted out.

He smirked at me. "Really?" He walked closer to me.

"Yes." I replied lowly.

He hummed and he was standing before me looking down at me. I couldn't believe I was about to do this freaking deal.

"Tell me your deal." He says.

I sighed and looked down, fresh tears falling down my cheeks. He grabbed my chin, forcing my head up.

"I-If...." I paused trying to get my thoughts. I exhaled a shaky breath. "If I strip can you let me go."

I watched him and his smirk was no longer there. He looked like he was thinking about it and then what he said next caused blood to rush to my face.

"I do you one better. If you let me taste that body of yours and you take care of this," he brought my hand to his hard member. I looked down and my eyes went wide.

Help me!

I yanked my hand back when it decided to move like it had a mind of its own.

He laughed at my reaction which was not funny. I didn't think he could make it move like that.

"Then I'll let you go back home. Deal or no deal."

"Really?" I asked lowly.

His devilish stare was serious. He looked like he was not joking. Like he meant his words. I couldn't tell, honestly.

Sexy man was a trickster. Just look at him.

"That fight you caused has left me untreated." He said, his hand clutching himself through his pants. You couldn't miss the huge bulge there if you walked by and my face flushed because of the sight.

Heck, I felt it and it was a monster.

No wonder Maria's screams were heard down the hall that night.

I scoffed going back to reality. "Well, it's not my fault. She kept calling me a bitch and I gave her what she deserved. You should learn to control your whores. And your the one who sent me to get her while I was pissed off by you."

He smirked. "What I've said before, about your parents, was to trigger you. I wasn't really going to let you leave without doing something for me in return."

I met his eyes with my teary ones. "Out of all the things I could do for you, you want me to allow you to touch my body? Why should I if you got Maria for that."

"What I do with other women is my business. I have my reasons for fvcking her and it does not include you. Don't dig a deeper hole for yourself, Tiana. That's why you're here now. Your curiosity got the best of you."

"Still doesn't change the fact you kidnapped me." I muttered randomly but he heard me.

He sighed. "I told you. You were getting to close. But your smart not to tell the police a damn thing. It would only come back to you and I would have to sadly put you in the dirt, babe. And I don't want to do that." He says.