/75./

For those who've been waiting for the beautiful couple.

TIANA

TIANA

I awoken to be in bed by myself. I was in the bed alone at this current moment. I had no classes today and I was free to sleep in but I did not.

I remember after what happened last night, I got up and showered. When I came back out, Carter had changed to sheets and went to take a shower himself. I myself laid in the fresh sheets with different sleepwear.

I was almost sleep when Carter had finished and slipped into the bed and pulled me against. He held me the entire time I slept and I felt safe. I slept so peaceful and I woke up slightly happy because he was still here.

I knew because I asked Rick and Eva who had stayed in a hotel somewhere last night. They said he went out for a run and don't know when he'll be back.

I wanted to talk to him. In a calm and peaceful manner. I didn't want to fight. Just talk about what to do about our situation and the baby.

We didn't get much talking done yesterday and it was a heroic day.

I wanted to start off on a new slate. It's been three hours since Carter has been gone to my knowledge.

I just hope he doesn't leave me again.

It was about eleven in the morning and I was hungry. I took the covers off me and slid out of bed. I pulled down my sweatpants and tugged down my white designed tank. I walked out the room in my fuzzy socks and made my way to the kitchen.

"Hi, Queen." Eva greeted me as soon as I entered the kitchen.

"Eva." I smiled and opened the fridge door. I grabbed one of the bottle waters on the door and pulled out the fruit bowl I asked Eva to make me a few days ago.

I took the Saran Wrap off and set it on the counter along with my water

I took the Saran Wrap off and set it on the counter along with my water. I closed the fridge back and grabbed me some napkins.

"Do you want a fork, Queen?"