/59./

CARTER

CARTER

"So you decided to go." I heard Tiana's voice behind me as I put the last bit of clothes I needed for my long ass flight to Paris.

I sighed. "I almost didn't."

I saw her get on the bed and sat there watching me. I pulled the luggage off the bed and placed it on the floor.

I looked back at her and what I saw did something strange to me. She looked sad. I smiled and walked over to her. She lifted off the bed and wrapped her arms around my neck and I brought her closer by her waist.

"I will miss you." She said softly.

"Yeah?"

She smiled and leaned forward, kissing my lips. I kissed her back. I will miss her too. We've grown so much on each other. I never thought I would be doing this. Especially with her.

She was changing me.

She pulled back from our kiss and stared into my eyes. She sighed before asking, "How long will you be gone?"

"About a week."

She nods. "How long will we stay here?" She questions, referring to the beach house.

"As soon as I come back, we're off to Italy."

She was quiet for a moment, looking off. I knew what she was thinking. She was thinking about living in my estate. I would not force her to go to Italy if she didn't want to but on my half, I have to leave.

I have to figure out a way to get rid of Riena silently. I knew her. She had something planned when I saw her here. I have to handle a few things.

"Tiana?" I said, trying to get her attention.

She looked my way.

"I won't force you to go with me but there are certain things I have to take care back home and I don't know how long it will take." I said.

She nods in the silence. "I want to go with you."

My chest tightened at her words. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her lips a few times. "You don't know how much hearing those words mean to me."

She smiled.

This girl here means so much to me and it fvcking scared me.

TWO DAYS LATER