/93./

TIANA

TIANA

"This is perfect." I smiled at Amelia.

Carter told a few people to clean out the room next door to us for the baby when he or she is born. Of course the babe will be in our room until we both feel the babe is alright to sleep in their own room.

"I thought so to. What do you think you'll have, Queen?"

I shrugged, still taking in the large room. I was glad it did not have a bathroom or low windows. I didn't have much to baby proof.

"Carter and I want it to be a surprise but all I pray for is a baby that is healthy. Girl or Boy."

Amelia nods. "Well, I will let the staff know as soon as the babe comes, we'll decorate the room."

I turned to Amelia. "That's alright. Carter and I planned to do it together."

"That's if he has time to, Queen. You know with everything going on."

"I know. It's something I want to do with only him."

Amelia nods, understanding. I sighed and looked away from her towards the window. I played with the promise ring on my finger, spinning it in circles as I thought. I sigh with contentment.

I was excited. My baby was going to be in here, little feet running around. I chuckled at the thought of him or her.

I was so deep into thought that I didn't even hear Carter enter the room. Let alone feel him behind me when his arms wrapped around me, hands resting on my belly. I smiled, leaning into him with happiness and he kissed the side of my head.

"What are you thinking about?"

I sighed, resting my hands over his. "Our little bean. Just a few more months, she or he will be here."

He hums in response. I looked in the corner of my eye and noticed Amelia was gone and the door was shut. She turned back to look out the window and relaxed in the comfortable silence with her heart.

A few minutes in and Carter spoke up. "You still haven't given me a decision on what you want to do with your mother and brother."

Of course.

Just after the confrontation, Carter took my no of an excuse mother and Troy to the basement were he first put me when I was first brought there. The girl that was once down there though was no longer there. Apparently, Carter ordered the kill of her and I didn't ask any further questions. Now, Donovan, he put up a fight. Carter took his sweet time making sure Donovan felt a lot of pain before he ended his sad life with a slit to the throat.

No, I wasn't there because I was pregnant and I would no doubt vomit. I've learned a lot of things during this pregnant and it was not so bad except I had to cut back on a few meals. My favorite craving is chips. I just been going through weird things. My mood swings wasn't so bad and my sex drive was off the charts.