/14./

"Rise and shine, Queen!"

A voice filled Tiana's ear while the person shook her at the same time. Tiana moaned sleepily as her eyes opened.

She came to face Amelia's blurred figure.

"Boss man wanted me to attend your personal needs. New clothes are currently being sort out for you as well as shoes. Women's nine, correct?"

Tiana sighed as she sat up. She rubbed her head when suddenly a towel and new set of clothes were placed on her lap.

"Oh, can't forget these." She handed over a red color bra and panties. Tiana frowned after the observation of the underset. She looked back over to Amelia. "H-How does he know my size?"

Should have been a question for early, on the nothings she had on last night.

"Boss man takes it up himself to know what size women wear or need. Especially to the ones that interest him the most."

Creep. Pervert!

Tiana frowned at her words. She couldn't get another word out before Amelia spoke again. "Well, breakfast will be ready soon and I suggest you get a move on with that shower before plates are set out. Extra toothbrush and paste are on the sink with a new bar of soap." And with that she left Tiana to it.

Tiana sighed and made her way to the bathroom that was set luxuriously on the other side of the room. Once she entered she set the items down and undressed herself. Turning on the shower she stepped in once got and moaned in relief of the ache.

The hot water did sting her belt marks so often that she had to rub the tender skin gently. The soap smelled of cherries as she took the loafa and rubbed the suds on her body.

She took the time to treasure the little moment of near freedom before finally rinsing off and shutting the shower off. She grabbed the towel and wrapped it around her body before stepping out the shower.

She did her hygiene and washed her face and brushed her teeth. She put some scent free face lotion on her that sat on the counter.

Her hair stuck to her back do to the humidity in the bathroom. She quickly dried herself and and got dressed in the simple pair of dark washed skinny jeans and black short sleeve shirt that stopped a little bit over her shoulder. A small smile formed when she saw the paddle brush on the sink. She took it and brushed her slightly damped hair into a bun before walking out.

"Finally! Here put these flats on." Amelia rushed the shoes over and grabbed the towel out her hand.

"Boss man is almost done with his meeting to meet everyone for breakfast." Just as she slid on the shoes and pulled out the room.

Tiana sped walk behind Amelia and just as she hit the corner, she slammed into a hard body that sent her back.

Tiana was lucky that a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and pull her closer.

"Oh, I'm sorry Boss man!" Amelia told quickly as she pulled Tiana out of his arms with a nervous smile.

Tiana looked down, intimidated by him and the other men in suits around.

"That is alright. Just her lucky day to be escorted by me to the dinning room." Carter gently tugged on Tiana's arm.

"We shall continue the meeting later on, men." Carter told simply and they walked away without hesitation.

"You are dismissed." He told Amelia.

Amelia walked away hurriedly down the stairs, leaving Tiana with Carter.

Carter held out his hand for her to grab but she grabbed hold of his arm instead. Carter paid no mind and led her down the stairs in silence.

But of course he had to say something.

"You look beautiful." He said.

Tiana gave a nod, not wanting to even look at him. With one look she would blow up and lash out everything she wanted to say which was the same thing she said before.

His hand grabbed her chin when they stopped walking just outside double doors. "It's rude to not reply to a comment."

She sighed. "Thank you." Not looking him in the eye.

His grip grew tighter on her jaw. "Again. This time look me in the face."

Tiana slowly looked up meeting his gorgeous eyes before saying, "Thank you."

He stared down at her for moment before wrapping his arm around her waist and pushed open the main door to the dinning room.

The room fell silent. Tiana grew more nervous, she looked down. She could feel the women and men staring her down. Carter's hand lowered and pushed her forward.

With just a stern look from Carter sent everyone back to eating.

He motioned for Tiana to sit and he sat at the head of the chair next to her. Tiana bit her lip as she sat with a empty plate in front of her.

"Eat, babe. We got a lot of ground to cover today."

Tiana sighed. She grabbed what she can which was little to nothing. Few pieces of bacon and a piece of toast.

She heard conversations and silverware hitting the plates as everyone was in their word. Carter excused himself when a man whispered something in his ear, leaving Tiana by herself.

She felt a few eyes on her that caused her to look up. The familiar woman she saw last night. Candy was it?

"Your cute." She complimented.

She gave a nod. She didn't want to speak to any one.

"I can tell that you will be a bitch." She snickered.

Tiana glared at her. "Excuse me?"

"Oh, she speaks." She smirks causing more fury to Tiana.

"Stop it, Candy!" Another girl spoke out before turning to Tiana. She was more appropriate than Candy. She wore a white long sleeve and ripped shorts. Her brown locks fell freely down her back.

"I'm Camille but everyone calls me Cami." she held out her hand. Tiana sighed. "Tiana." She shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Tiana. And ignore the ignorant things Candy says. She's just jealous of you."

Candy scoffed. "Please. The bitch is a low grade. Heard she was a church girl. She's not fit to be in this life. I suggest she goes pray to God to leave this dark world." She laughed as she got up and walked away.

"Bitch." Tiana muttered.

She sighed. What life was she exactly being dragged into. As of now, she assumes this is a mafia like life. With little information, she knew Carter was the Boss. He called the shots and he owned this estate which was big.

But the main question is why was he parading around Howard University as if he was an actual student.

"I'm sorry, Tiana-"

"Don't apologize. You can't control how people think or what the say to you." Tiana sighed.

Camille smiled. "Well, I hope we could be friends."

"I hope so." Tiana said before asking. "Can I ask you something?"

Camille smiled. "Of course. Anything."

"Where exactly are we? State? Country?" Tiana questioned.

Camille frowned. "No one told you?"

She shook her head. "No. Kidnapped girl with little knowledge of what goes around me." Tiana gave a short laugh but her mind was serious. She wanted to know where she was.

Camille sighed. "This estate has been here a while. It's history runs deep within the family." She paused while looking Tiana in the eye.

"We're In Italy."